• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Someone to modify 2 Fulton Flashlights, ship to Australia

U

user1016

I'm looking to commission someone to accept a shipment of (2) Fulton Industries Flashlights directly from their factory which I will have paid for, and then fit said Fulton Flashlights with a LED mod. Fulton do not ship to Australia so I cannot do this myself.

(I have heard that some places supply Fultons directly with a LED light, if this turns out to be the case, I would happily pay for someone to merely ship them here for me as Fulton do not ship to Australia.)

I will happily pay for all flashlights to be shipped directly from Fulton Industries to your address as well as the costs of acquiring the LED mods (I'm not sure where the best place would be to get these.), costs of installing/modifying if required (ie cutting reflectors etc), and the costs of shipping and handling.

Said flashlights would consist of:

1 X N47-4 flashlight with 1-watt LED (Nite-ize?) mod installed, with spare brighter 3-watt LED mod (Stock Magled?) in tailcap
16328793.jpg

1 X N47 flashlight
modified with 1-watt LED (Nite-ize?) mod installed, with spare brighter 3-watt LED mod (Stock Magled?) in tailcap
15444522.jpg

So in a nutshell, I'm looking for someone I can ship two flashlights to, have them fit/modify the flashlights to accept both 1-watt and 3-watt bulbs (shouldn't be a problem as the nite ize and magled stock bulbs seem to fit the same) and ship them to Australia.

Anyone who is interested, please reply or send me a Personal-Notification.
:)

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would suggest going to Elektrolumens.com. Contact Wayne Johnson, who builds all the beautiful lights on that site. As you will see, he also sells modded Fulton Industries lights. His email is [email protected].

Hopefully he can help you out. :thumbsup:

Edit: Wayne calls it the Anglelux-XM-L. As the name suggests, they are each custom modded with XM-L's. He sells them for $69.95 complete. Just order two of them off his website in the Order/Pricing section. Once you are in that area, the Anglelux is listed with other lights at the top area. Cheers! :)

Last edited:
U

user1016

I would suggest going to Elektrolumens.com. Contact Wayne Johnson, who builds all the beautiful lights on that site. As you will see, he also sells modded Fulton Industries lights. His email is [email protected].

Hopefully he can help you out. :thumbsup:

Edit: Wayne calls it the Anglelux-XM-L. As the name suggests, they are each custom modded with XM-L's. He sells them for $69.95 complete. Just order two of them off his website in the Order/Pricing section. Once you are in that area, the Anglelux is listed with other lights at the top area. Cheers! :)

Already tried but sadly he stated that he does not do those kinds of builds and he has not got the time. :(

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah. Sorry to hear that.

There are quite a few modders here on CPF. Hopefully, you will have some success in your search.

All the best and good luck! :)

U

user1016

Ah. Sorry to hear that.

There are quite a few modders here on CPF. Hopefully, you will have some success in your search.

All the best and good luck! :)

Thanks, if you know of any who would be willing to give this project a go, I'd love to know. I've posted a thread in the builders and modders section too in the hopes someone might pick up on it. Alternatively, I'd happily settle for someone just shipping the incandescent versions to me since Fulton won't ship overseas.