How easy(or difficult) has it been when you needed parts, or repair of an LED FL?

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have not owned my high end LED flashlights long enough to have any problems yet. I have had problems with the cheap ones I have bought or been given over the years, and the problems with them usually began almost immediately!

I am a bit worried that the battery container in my iTp A6 might either crack, break, or the terminals might fall out again and maybe get lost, so I contacted batteryjunction.com to ask if they can sell me a spare, or give me contact info for iTp, which is difficult to find. I did a search for it here, and found a post with a link that supposedly took you to iTp site, but it went nowhere. They also no longer make the A6 Polestar, which apparently they were making up til the end of 2011, so parts might be a problem........:shakehead

So anyway, have you had any 'issues' with any of your higher quality LED FL's or headlamps, and was it easy to find parts if it was off warranty? If still warrantied and your light had problems, was the warranty process a good or bad experience?

Have you ever had a problem with an older light breaking, and you find out the company no longer carries the parts for it since it's an older, discontinued model?

Overall, has it been easy to get things fixed or replaced, or just get parts when your light malfunctioned for whatever reason?