Advice on a LED drop in replacement for g&p M3 tac light

TheTomas

Newly Enlightened
I have a g&p M3 tac light for my airsoft guns which contains a lamp assembly marked "G&P G60 6V Lamp." I'm looking for a drop-in LED replacement assembly. I've done a little research, but only found results on obscure retail sites. Like this one.

Can anyone recommend an inexpensive drop-in LED upgrade assembly that can be used in this light? Has anyone ordered from lighthound.com Edit: or bulbstock.com before?

Thank you.

Last edited:

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lighthound will ship quickly and has good merchandise. Be sure to check the voltage of the P60 you'll buy.

TheTomas

Newly Enlightened
Lighthound will ship quickly and has good merchandise. Be sure to check the voltage of the P60 you'll buy.

From the research I'm doing (mostly the overlap in "compatible models" listed on lamp replacements), I'm starting to get the impression "g60" and "p60" lamp assemblies are interchangeable (assuming the same voltage ratings). Is this correct? Is g60 just the "knock off" g&p version of the p60? If these assumptions are true, will led drop-ins for the p60 work in my light? At this point I'm thinking of purchasing this. Anyone have any experience with it?

Thanks for the response.

SWAT Strachan

Newly Enlightened