• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB KuKu427 LF2XT switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Does not have to be Titanium or have a Tritium veil. Just want an electronic switch for my LF2XT,

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB KuKu427 LF2X switch

There's a couple things here Bill.
Your thread title says "LF2X" wich is a different model from Liteflux, as you missed the final "T".
If you really need an electronic switch I think the thread belongs to CPF marketplace since it's is not a custom piece, though a very rare one as today.

Anyway, goog luck in your search!

Last edited:

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you really need an electronic switch I think the thread belongs to CPF marketplace since it's is not a custom piece
LOL... give him a few days off for the offense! :nana:

Bill... If you just need the internal part, I'll be glad to help you out. :)

PM incoming.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

LOL... give him a few days off for the offense! :nana:

Bill... If you just need the internal part, I'll be glad to help you out. :)

PM incoming.

Hahaha... sure I deserve a few days banned.

Bill, if you get the internal part from bimmerboy I can provide the stock switch shell with button.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
It calls my attention: Few hours ago this thread was closed, now it's open again... No answer from the OP to the kind offers posted... Some OP posts deleted with no apparently reason... :thinking:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I closed the thread thinking that maybe my post should have been in the CPFMP, but I was advised by other moderators, who follow this forum closer that I, that my posting was ok in this forum, so I deleted non essential posts and re-opened it. I am just a mere mortal like you all. I have had a problem with the inner spring being too sensitive and finicky, and I changed it out with a ball point spring, cut down. It is still not ideal and too sensitive. Of course I have not done all of the programming that can be done with his little flashlight.

Bill

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got what you're looking for, PM me if you want to make a deal :whistle:

bobjane

Enlightened
Am I missing something here? AFAIK Steve never made a special switch for the LF2XT. The LF2XT always had an electronic switch. Therefore there is no "KuKu427 LF2XT switch".

Steve made a titanium button to go over it. He also offered a replacement spring for the switch (made from a ballpoint spring like you have done) to account for the tail on his titanium hosts being longer than stock.

So even if you buy another switch it'll be the same as your current one, with the possible exception of having a slightly different spring more suited to the titanium hosts.

I'm surprised noone has informed you of this instead of trying to sell you something that doesn't exist.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I'm surprised noone has informed you of this instead of trying to sell you something that doesn't exist.

Thank you for your post. Bimmerboy was trying to get that through my thick head with his PM's. Somehow I could not get that the original switch is electrical, and thought that Steve's was better. My ball point spring works fairly well, but is still finicky on occassion, and I notice that the internal parts unscrew. Anyway, closing this thread because it has become more of a discussion thread that a sales thread. Thanks, all for your support, and oh yes, thanks F250XLT for your generous offer. :ironic:

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.