• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Excellent Condition Barbolight T-09 "Custom" Special Edition for Sale or Trade

gjg

Enlightened
Excellent Condition Barbolight T-09 "Custom" Special Edition for Sale or Trade

Hello All:
Want a light that will take anything you throw at it and come back for more? No fancy electronics, just a light designed to work at the pressures produced under 600+ feet of water? This was Javiers' "Special Edition". He does a better description than I can: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?220281-Barbolight-T-09-quot-Custom-quot-Special-Edition
Some Highlights:
- SSCP7 LED driven at 2800 mA with a step down regulator.
- Modified 27 mm reflector.
- The body is made from 7075 alloy, and finished as MIL 63576 Type I (is a 40 micron HAIII with teflon penetrated)
- Has momentary and constant switch.
- Waterproof to -200 M.
- Runs great on two RCR123's
- One belt holster
- Will be laser engraved as a special edition with a serial number, and will never make a new run.
Mine has the "teflon" coating and the throw reflector. It has 1 small nick on the tail, and is the usual Barbolight quality finish - not his strong point, but not bad. A few pics:

scaled.php

scaled.php

I'm asking $170 shipped CONUS. USPS or PP, Will definitely consider
trades: lights, or even better - higher end Spydercos :) or Benchmades
Thanks in Advance,
Greg

Last edited:

mocha_jo1

Newly Enlightened
Re: Excellent Condition Barbolight T-09 "Custom" Special Edition for Sale or Trade

I'm very interested, and have a couple different benchmades you could choose from. I can get pictures for you if you are interested.

gjg

Enlightened
Re: Excellent Condition Barbolight T-09 "Custom" Special Edition for Sale or Trade

Man, I must have been overestimating the value. Let's go $150.
Thanks,
Greg

Last edited:

nbjly

Enlightened

:takeit:

:paypal:

:thanks:

Last edited: