Poll: Greatest Use for EDC LED FL

What Purpose/Task does your EDC LED FL get employed most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LedTed

Enlightened
Hello all,

After searching CPF, I though I'd put up this fun little poll.

What purpose receives the greatest use of your EDC LED FL? Chime in if your uses aren't in the poll.

Later,

Last edited:

djozz

Newly Enlightened
What about 'finding things' (in, behind, under, etc.)? That is what I end up using it for more than anything else (it being a Quark miniAA 85+CRI).
Jos

MrBenchmark

Enlightened
Is it just me, or is "Illuminate Space / Object" a bit generic for a choice? Or, put another way, how could anyone who's not using their EDC as a doorstop or other *really* unusual purpose check anything other than "illuminate space / object?" Because what else do you actually do with a flash light? :) (Sorry, not trying to be a jerk - that one just struck me as funny.)

A use that you could add would be "pass sleeping members of household without disturbing them" - that has to be my top use, for sure.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would also include work, hiking and camping as an option.

I checked walk dog, but actually, I'm the dog, I walk myself and fortunately I trained myself to use the toilet and s don't need to pickup after myself, so it's more of a night hike than walking the dog.

I didn't check trip to bathroom simply because I use my nightstand lights for that. My EDC's are different flashlights (it's a complicated hobby)

0dBm

Newly Enlightened
I chose "Illuminate Space/Object" because this statement encompasses all the other reasons.