• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: XM-L Modified Muyshondt CR2 Ion with BitZ Driver

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD
For sale is an aluminum bronze Muyshondt CR2 Ion that has been modified with a 3-level BitZ driver board and U2 2S CREE XM-L LED. The finish has the original patina that has built up over the years, which may be removed with a brass cleaning solution. There aren't any real gouges or flaws in the light, other than what would be expected from normal light EDC pocket carry. The BitZ driver is a high efficiency Buck-Boost constant current converter with 3 regular brightness levels and 4 hidden signals. High (500mA), Medium (150mA), Low (30mA).

Business end of the light with XM-L.
100_4769.jpg

Dark spots in natural patina.
100_4771.jpg

100_4772.jpg

100_4773.jpg

Tail of light with splitring.
100_4774.jpg

$175 shipped (within the U.S.). No fees charged for PayPal.
The first person to post an unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread takes priority over other communications. Payment must be made via Paypal. However, if you are not a Paypal user, please contact me via PM and we can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

Asking price listed includes first class shipping with Delivery Confirmation (within the U.S.). The price does not include insurance, or other mailing services. If you would like shipping upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc., please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Please note: When sending PayPal, please include your CPF/CPFMP name and the light purchased in the notes section, or item header. Please use payment for goods option. DO NOT use personal, or money owed option. Thank you.

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: XM-L Modified Muyshondt CR2 Ion with BitZ Driver

Oooh, this is niiiice...

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any chance of boosting the drive levels? Any approximate lumen ratings?

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any chance of boosting the drive levels? Any approximate lumen ratings?

The levels are preset, and can't be changed. I could guess at the lumens ratings, but am not very good at it. Maybe 160, 50 and 10.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Derek I'll take it.....Robert

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

:) :paypal: :thanks:....Robert.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you Robert, you saved me some money today...