• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Superflashlight III, Brass Knurly, Brass EDC-XML's, Peak Ti

ALL SOLD: MJ Superflashlight III, Mac's Customs Brass Knurly, Mac's Customs Brass EDC-XML's. All mint. All include PayPal fees and US priority shipping. My PayPal address is in my profile.

The SF III is absolutely flawless - not a nick, scratch, or flaw of any kind - as perfect a specimen as you'll ever find - unmodded, stock, as new. Looks as if it has never been used. $350.
SOLD to milomilo

The Mac's Customs Brass Knurly has less than a minute of total runtime. It, too, is perfect. This is an XML version. Great white, perfect beam. Neither cool nor warm - perfectly neutral. $250.
SOLD to emu124

The Mac's Customs Brass EDC-XML's are also mint. Beams on both tend towards warm. $200 each.
SOLD to mohanjude
SOLD to easilyled

The Peak Ti is the Mach 7 Aurora (no longer in production). Nice white beam. Mint. $140.
SOLD to milomilo

April2012Sale001.jpg

April2012Sale002.jpg

April2012Sale005.jpg

April2012Sale009.jpg

Last edited:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: MJ Superflashlight III, Mac's Customs Brass Knurly, Brass EDC-XML's, Peak Ti

I will take one of the Brass EDC. Shipping to the UK and I will pay the extra Dad.

Thanks

Mohan

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: FS: MJ Superflashlight III, Mac's Customs Brass Knurly, Brass EDC-XML's, Peak Ti

Seriously trying to figure out how to swing one of these brass ones. Hope they are gone soon before I have a chance to do what I shouldn't =)

milomilo

Newly Enlightened

Hi Dad, I'll take the SF III and the Peak Ti. Please tell me the extra shipping charge to Hong Kong and I'll sent payment to your pp account. Thanks! David

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP sent - thanks Troy

mohan

easilyled

Flashaholic

I'll take the other brass XML EDC if there's no hint of green in the tint, Troy. (I don't mind warm tending towards yellow or orange, but I don't like it tending towards green)

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ALL SOLD OR SPF: Superflashlight III, Brass Knurly, Brass EDC-XML's, Peak Ti

Got the Brass EDC XML - thanks Dad.