New Guy... I have the bug...

CNTSTPDRMN

Newly Enlightened
Hello all, I'm a newly converted Flashaholic, I've lurked around your forum long enough, I bought the Brinkmann Legend LX a month ago and now I'm hooked--- Bought a SF G2 2 weeks ago, got their catalog and bought a 6p last weekend, I love their flashlights--- just ordered a Hurricane lamp w/12 spares from SF on sale for $20 and a holster for my 6p I even got a lamp upgrade too--- HELP!!! I want to carry the 6P everywhere, I've always enjoyed flashlights, but the SF flashlights have me hooked, the quality is superb, and the brightness of the beam is awesome, already it has become a big help with some mods I did with my computer at work! I will admit the Brinkmann is quite a deal for $20 at WalMart-- that's what got me hooked---the tailcap is too stiff, but for $20, I'm not complaining-- I want to give the G2 as gifts for xmas--- and even want to get a clickie cap for it-- someone why you can't lock out the light like the 6P I'll never know-- but it's a killer deal--- Thanks to you all for making this fun!! Hmm... now I do have some Maglites laying around, have to look into modding those....

andyz

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to the forums, Its amazing how fast the bug gets a hold on you. I came across this site for reasons other than collecting flashlights and now im hooked. Must admit I have always been a gadget nut and maybe never really lost my boyhood fastination with flashlights. So far my collection consists of SF but thats just a start /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, nice to see another flashaholic in the making.

Lexus

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF!
Be warned, flashaholism can't be cured, watch your wallet because some toys, err, tools can be quite expensive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

CNTSTPDRMN

Newly Enlightened
Thanks all for the welcome, had to inspect a potential new house we looked to purchase last night and never have flashlights helped so much--- felt I had handheld Qbeams--- these lights are fantastic--- I'll never go anywhere without one---

I appreciate the Clickie assistance, I'll check it out!!

batterystation

Enlightened
Welcome!!! We really need to make some sort of warning letter than can be printed for spouses to explain this illness. Hmmm. This is a great place.

machulu

Newly Enlightened
Welcome!!! I think part of the reason I'm so obsessed with flashlights is because they're little engineering marvels that happens to be so practical for everyday use. Also the fact that almost everyone uses flashlights from time to time, it's easy to impress people with how good a flashlight can be. It reminds me of the knife obsession that I had and still have.

~Stephen