Nitecore TM-11 "tiny Monster" clone, $75 instead of $260: What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore TM-11 "tiny Monster" clone, $75 instead of $260: What do you think?

I accidentally found this at Manafont.com, while looking up modules just now. Here's the link:

It has 3 XM-L T6, 2000lu, it is anodized gold, and it looks very close to the TM-11. It has only 3 modes I believe.^^:whistle:

SKY RAY KING CREE XM-L T6 3-LED 2000-Lumen 3-Mode Flashlight - Golden (4*18650)

Here's another listing I found interesting, although I wont buy this brand of batteries:

These are Protected Ultrafire 18650's, supposedly 4,000mah!^^:naughty:

I know "you get what you pay for usually", but I wonder how good that Nitecore TM-11 clone is? Thats between 1/3- 1/4th the price of the TM-11. Has anyone ever bought this light, or any of the other cheaper clones? How did they work out for you?

Do not link directly to sales sites - Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

Draven451

Enlightened
You may need to remove those links. I believe it's against forum policy to hot link products.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Norm

Retired Administrator
Re: Nitecore TM-11 "tiny Monster" clone, $75 instead of $260: What do you think?

What do I think?

I think rather than a clone what your look at is a cheap copy.

Clone infers it's an identical copy which it clearly isn't.

Norm

cccpull

Enlightened
Re: Nitecore TM-11 "tiny Monster" clone, $75 instead of $260: What do you think?

Looks good for the money, although it's been mentioned before in a couple of short-lived threads.
The main problem I have with this light is there are no trustworthy, detailed reviews on it.
Oh, and the gold/brass color unfortunately, on this light it reminds me of a Home Depot brass check valve:ohgeez:. Although, I could probably get used to it.:thinking:

images

images

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think rather than a clone what your look at is a cheap copy.

Clone infers it's an identical copy which it clearly isn't.

Norm

^Semantics.......

But sorry about the link, I've seen many links here, and didnt realize it would be a problem..

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks good for the money, although it's been mentioned before in a couple of short-lived threads.
The main problem I have with this light is there are no trustworthy, detailed reviews on it.
Oh, and the gold/brass color unfortunately, on this light it reminds me of a Home Depot brass check valve:ohgeez:. Although, I could probably get used to it.:thinking:

images

images

Yeah, I think they actually refer to the color at their website as "Check valve gold"

Draven451

Enlightened
FYI -
You can post links to threads on CPF or the marketplace.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Manafont thread. Closing it.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.