• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: McE2S or McC2S [FOUND]

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in need of a two-stage tailcap for my C2.

It doesn't matter if it's the kit or already assembled in a tailcap--although the tailcap should be C/P/M compatible. I'd prefer it to be equipped with 30 or 60 ohm resistor--the higher the better, as it will be used for a light with a high-power drop-in.

Please PM or email me for offers.

Last edited:

jellydonut

Enlightened
Re: WTB: McE2S or McC2S

I don't know how rare these really are, but I get the impression they're awfully rare.

If I may make a suggestion - you should put up a WTB thread at the marketplace for a Kroma tailcap. I managed to score one that way and it's working perfectly with my 6P and its XM-L Nailbender dropin.

Just an alternative if you can't find the McC2S.

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: McE2S or McC2S

Yep, it's sad that the production was ceased after a short run.

I would like to try the Kroma tailcap, except for two reasons;

1) Kroma has a 10 ohm resistor, which probably isn't going to be enough to drop the output from a drop-in producing ~900 lumens to a desirable low level; and
2) The drop-in that I'm using draws a lot of current. I don't know if the stock Kroma tailcap can handle that, but I'm quite certain that McGizmo's design can.

I guess I need to wait around a bit until someone is ready to part with theirs. Gah, that's what I get for diving into the P60 game too late.