• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SaltyTri P60 Alumibronze and SS

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I hate this. I have to sell something. I have nothing to sell.

The lower host is the piece in question.

2P60sB.jpg

I am I think the 3rd owner. It never left the safety of my collection even once. It's a beast of a host, and it just feels right in the hand. In the pocket, not so much.

You can see the Alumibronze has tarnished. I won't remove it, just in case you are like me and enjoy this aged look against the SS. My guess is that this would be as easy as cleaning brass. The original thread shows this light in original condition looking essentially a vivid bright gold.

I really thought I would get around to sending this in for a DEFT EDC modification, but it just never happened. I am including a three speed drop in to make sure it's fun when it arrives. It's a bright XML by Vin here on the forum. This particular drop in runs down to 0.8V, and I was thinking of this as a handy kitchen drawer light that could use just about anything in a pinch. I cannot say that ALL P60 modules will fit, but all that I have tried do.

I am asking 350 USD shipped from Norway by the best means available to me anywhere in the world, insured at full value. Not looking for any trades at the moment.

PayPal is great.

Thanks for allowing me to hawk my goods here. CPF rules.

obi

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saltytri does fantastic work...What is the host above it?

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I might be interested in the TnC if it hits the market.

edit - Nevermind, I thought it was bare alu.

Last edited by a moderator:

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I think I have hit the bottom. With a drop-in, shipping, and fees...this is a significant loss for me.

If there are no takers here, it's staying with me for a bit longer. Maybe it will get the LR+ mod after all.

The original thread (link two posts above) shows how amazing Alumibronze looks when you don't leave it in your collection for two years in Norway.

I am afraid if I polish it, the sale will be over. Someone put me out of my misery and buy this wonderful P60 host.

obi

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't believe this saltytri is still here for sell. These are very well made and beautiful lights. Obi good luck with the sell....Robert.