• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Kibbles and bits! Surefire L4 Cree, Skyline II XPG

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Some of these lights are mint/brand new, some aren't, but they all have their flaws if you look close enough. I can be contacted at myusername at gmail.com
emaillabel.png
or you can text me at my google voice number
phonenumber.png
, text only please.

#4 $60 shipped
Solarforce Skyline II. Modified with a Cree XPG cool white and an AMC 1.4A driver. Body is very good condition. Stock pwm dimming is retained at the tailcap, appears to have a built in 3 volt cutoff. When I ran an unprotected 18650 in this it cut off at 3 volts.

#6 $125 Shipped
Surefire L4 modified with Cree XML cool white (looks neutral white to me) and AMC 3.04A driver
3 level L-M-H with NO memory. I chose no memory because I wanted this light to come on low and force the user to make a conscious decision to go higher because of thermal limitations. The head is an unusual one as far as my experience is concerned. Most KL4 heads I've seen have a orange peel to light orange peel texture, this one has a smooth reflector. 17mm batteries fit in this unmodified sure tube. I cannot guarantee all batteries will fit. The ones I have do fit, they are all AW 17670 1600mah bought a few years ago, some with labels and "made in china" stickers some without. This was formerly a McGizmo modified L4 and still bears marks on the positive contact on the head, they no longer apply to it's current state. Please only use 1 rechargeable Lithium battery.

---------------------SOLD/withdrawn items below--------------------
#1 $110 shipped SOLD
Veleno E-series tower module with Surefire E1B body and tailcap, with an E1E short clip and E1E head. Tower module is 3 speed H-M-L neutral white (but looks warm white to me).

#2 $130 shipped SOLD
Aleph PR-T Head, Downboy917, Cree XPG emitter R5 1C from Illumination Supply, Surefire E2D body and Tailcap switch. Surefire parts are New/Mint. PR-T head has scratches with missing anodizing.

#3 $250 shipped SOLD
McGizmo PD in aluminum. Was originally a Luxeon, when I got it, it had a Seoul P4. It now has a Cree XPG cool white (Looks almost neutral white to me, from DX or KD, I forget). Drive level was maintained at stock, appoximately 525ma hi, and 35ma lo. Titanium clip and titanium bezel. Two scratches on tail end with anodizing missing.

#5 Withdrawn
Fenix L1 body, modded with Cree XPG cool white (looks neutral white to me) and AK-47 1A driver. Driver is 3 level L-M-H with memory. Purple tint to outer ring from the anti-reflective coating on stock lense. Led is slightly off center, body is "user" condition. It has dings and missing anodizing on head. You must use a 14500 rechargeable lithium battery.

#7 Withdrawn
#8 Withdrawn
Silver Pelican M6 with a McModule built with a Downboy1400 and Cree XPG cool white (looks slightly purple to me), IMS 27mm smooth reflector. Reflector is smooth and causes beam artifacts. White wall hunters beware. Tail cap has a Kroll switch and switch housing.
Body is bored for 18mm cells, some cells will not fit. My unprotected 18650 fit but my AW 18500 will not. Head, switch and body have gouges and missing anodizing, "user" condition".

Black Pelican M6
with a McModule built with a Downboy1400 and Cree XPG cool white (but looks more neutral white to me), IMS 27mm smooth reflector. Reflector is smooth and causes beam artifacts. White wall hunters beware. Head, switch and body have gouges and missing anodizing, "user" condition".

#9 SOLD $450 shipped for the whole kit;
or $250 shipped for just the black body/head/tail with extension and original flat plastic bezel retention ring, stock battery carrier.

Surefire M6 stripped and hard anodized black. A few spots missing on fins. Two are about 12mm long thin strips and a handfull of spots. It came back to me this way from the anodizing group buy. Surefire stock battery carrier
and FiveMega 3x17670 carrier. RPM Titanium bezel ring 8 point, bead blasted (stock plastic flat bezel ring included, not pictured). FiveMega 19mm extension for use with 2x AW "C" Li-ion and battery spacer. AW "C" were about 53.5mm so with newer 50mm cells there is approximately 7mm space that needs to be taken up. I have installed a larger spring on tail cap to adjust for this, just remove if you have AW "C" (hens teeth). Stock tailcap spring is included and still installed under new spring. FiveMega bi-pin bulb adapter with allen wrench and two shims.
#10 $225 shipped SOLD
Surefire 1185. Leef C-tail C/P-head 6cell body (3x18650) - Surefire Turbohead (from KT-1) - Surefire tailcap black Z41 (please correct me if the number is wrong) - FiveMega bi-pin bulb adapter with allen wrench and two shims - WA 1185 bulb installed 20 minutes of runtime. Leef body has spots of anodizing missing on knurling. It came this way from Leef. I would call it a lot of spots. Tailcap knurling has a few spots missing on knurling.

Any questions please ask.
I am interested in trading/buying a tower module for a Surefire Turbohead.

Price includes shipping USPS first class to the US. Priority shipping and or insurance is extra. If you want it insured please let me know so I can work out how much it will cost.

I ship internationally, price is dependent on weight but at less than 12 ounces it is about $35. This provides a means of tracking, there are less expensive options but none allow for a tracking number. If you want to have an item shipped internationally please add $35 to the price. If the cost of shipping is less I can refund the difference. If it is more then I will most likely cover it myself. If it is a lot more then I will get back to you about it.

Paypal email is
emaillabel.png

First "I'll take it" here gets the light/part. Please email me
emaillabel.png
right after for mailing address if needed, include CPF username let me know if you will be using PP or USPS money order. Please include your shipping address and what it is you are buying.

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: XML L4, E1E/B Veleno, McLux PD XPG, PRT XPG E2D, Solarforce II XPG, Fenix L1 XPG

More drops! If you don't like the price please feel free to contact me, I won't be insulted.

Enlightened
Re: Price drops!, Surefire mods, McGizmo mods, Skyline II XPG, Fenix L1 XPG +more

I'll take the pd email sent

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: MORE Price drops!, Surefire mods, McGizmo mods, Skyline II XPG, Fenix L1 XPG +mor

#1 and #3 are sold and shipped.

More price drops, my paypal email is in my signature and in the first post. If you want an item just claim it here and send payment, and a follow up email if you like. I will usually ship next day.

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: EvEn mOrE drops!, Surefire mods, McGizmo mods, Skyline II XPG, Fenix L1 XPG +mor

wakka wakka wakka

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: EvEn mOrE drops!, Surefire mods, McGizmo mods, Skyline II XPG, Fenix L1 XPG +mor

I don't have an IS to measure the lumens but after looking at the datasheet, at this drive level I would estimate approximately 320 emitter lumens. This number needs to be taken with a grain of salt however because it does not account for reflector losses, window losses etc.

Tint looks neutral to me. If you look at this thread;

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...evens-Preon-2-Neutral-White-Comparison-Review

The second picture down has a good representation of what I see when I look at the spot/beam color. To me it looks like the one labeled neutral in the middle.

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Re: DropMoRe mOrE drops!, Surefire mods, McGizmo mods, Skyline II XPG, Fenix L1 XPG +

Bump for so many views that photobucket said I reached the 10gb download limit for picture viewing. If you can't see pictures please try clicking on the bandwidth exceeded image.
My email is myusername at gmail.com

wolfy

Enlightened
Re: DropMoRe mOrE drops!, Surefire mods, McGizmo mods, Skyline II XPG, Fenix L1 XPG +

Ill take #2(PR-T, e2d rear) and #10(KT-1, Leef, SF tail), please PM me total cost with shipping to Australia and I will send PP payment.

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Ill take #2(PR-T, e2d rear) and #10(KT-1, Leef, SF tail), please PM me total cost with shipping to Australia and I will send PP payment.

Sorry, I don't do PM. You can email me at myusername at gmail.com if you like.

Price with shipping will be $390. This provides a means of tracking, there are less expensive options but none allow for a tracking number. USPS says about 6-10 days for delivery.

wolfy

Enlightened

No problem, will send email and then PP soon.

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Thanks Chris
:paypal:

Shipped out today, thanks very much!

I am able/willing to split up #9. $250 shipped for the M6 head with original plastic window retention ring (black plastic), body, extension, tailcap, stock battery carrier.

Last edited:

Ctechlite

Enlightened

Bump for photobucket download limit reset! Yay pictures are back, for now.