• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - Oveready bored C2 w/McClickie

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Should be in new condition, please PM me if you have something available.

Last edited by a moderator:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I have a 'lovely' pink C2, but it suffered an incident in the blasting cabinet. Sort of a well ventilated C2...

easilyled

Flashaholic
I have the whole caboodle....

Oveready custom black HA C2 with Triad tail with hard-press McClickie, head with stealth-black smooth bezel-ring, torchlab 3-level triple-neutral L.E installed and spare matching Z41 with hard-press McClickie.

It is as mint as the day I bought it. Tested it with 2 18350s and its a bright sucker.

Not sure I want to part with it and can't remember how much I paid for it.

Ilikelite

Newly Enlightened
Oveready c2 with kerberos quad 3 level and blue gitd.

SENT FROM MY HTC THUNDERBOLT USING TAPATALK

yifu

Enlightened
I've got one, with a LX2 2 way clip, McClicky Hardpress, bored, UCL etc in mint condition. Currently sporting a 2A XR-E behind a Ahorton Aspheric spacer kit. But it's so nice im not sure if i am willing to part with it, PM me your offer and i'll consider it.
img00321ac.jpg

Last edited:

Ilikelite

Newly Enlightened
imag0480od.jpg

imag0481s.jpg

There they are. It has an unbelievable wall of light. It just lights up everything at once. I really don't want to sell either but I EDC smaller lights and they get the most use. PM me if you are interested.

gsteve

Enlightened
I'm looking for one too , will not but until original poster picks one. Id love to see more pics and specs

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still looking.....And please, don't offer lights you aren't sure you want to sell, that typically means you want more for it than I am willing to pay :sigh:

If you have something to offer, please PM me with pics and asking price.