• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : Milkyspit *Creemator* Only one sporting his new "ELM" firmware - 315 Lumens

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD : Milkyspit *Creemator* Only one sporting his new "ELM" firmware - 315 Lumens

SOLD TO archimedes

Up for sale is my Milkyspit modded E1B head on a Fivemega 18650 body with McClicky.

This head was originally modded by him some time ago, I had him bring it up to date at
the recent PF18 event at his home. Here's the tale of the NEW tape:

Cree XRE-R2WD Focusable TIR / Acorn 1.6 "Elm" Firmware
1 x Li-Ion or 2x123

I got to test it out on TurboBB's light meter that night and got 315 Lumens on high. :devil:

Only reason I'm selling this is to replace my water damaged Iphone 4S :confused:

As you can see in the pics, it is a user, but still in very good condition.
No scratches on the lens.

Price for the setup is 199.00 Shipped via USPS Priority Mail with DC# within US only.
Paypal only to: [email protected]
I eat the fees:)

The 1st "I'll take it" followed by a very prompt Paypal payment, gets it.

Now onto the pics:

sy04ls.jpg

20q182s.jpg

34snnmc.jpg

kdv1n6.png

nx4d1k.jpg

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit *Creemator* Only one sporting his new "ELM" firmware - 315 Lumens

sweet grab archi.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit *Creemator* Only one sporting his new "ELM" firmware - 315 Lumens

PayPay received....PM sent and thanks!

I'm sure you will be pleased :)

Ray

archimedes

Flashaholic

PayPay received....PM sent and thanks!

I'm sure you will be pleased :)

Ray

No doubt - I've been wanting one of these for quite a while. The FM E2 tube is a nice bonus, too!

archimedes

Flashaholic
Although CPF has been down for a while, just wanted to confirm that this arrived - thanks again for the great light and quick shipping !