Prometheus        
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273031323334353637
Results 1,081 to 1,084 of 1084

Thread: What watch you're wearing?

Default Re: What watch you're wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by bigburly912 View Post
    Enjoying all of the photos! This is my skinco wristrata. Sorry, Iím at work and canít go into my office and canít wear a watch. Really love this thread. I own a few citizen watches and a few fossils. Nothing too crazy. Canít wear them in substations so I never have one at work. : D

Attachment 12105
    Why can't you wear them?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    My lightsWTB: Surefire: New/Used/Rare. Currently looking for everything Crosshairs + D2. Interesting trades available.Everybody, just send your lights directly to James - he'll end up with them anyhow, lol. -Kestrel

Quote Originally Posted by ven View Post
    Very nice James love the design. Looks real smart on the brown leather
    Thanks! I fell in love with it a few years ago. It's nice and light. Some would consider it big at 45mm. I think it fits my wrist well.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    My lightsWTB: Surefire: New/Used/Rare. Currently looking for everything Crosshairs + D2. Interesting trades available.Everybody, just send your lights directly to James - he'll end up with them anyhow, lol. -Kestrel

I can not wear mine in work(safety wise), but i do wear to and from and outside of. When you get time, be cool to see come pics mr burly

Happy and safe april fools day, about to leave for work soon. Pretty much carrying on where i left off yesterday(for once!) with the rangeman 9400

James 45mm is spot on, that actually is the rough size of the smaller G shocks , the 5600 to name one. Divers watches i prefer 42/44 over say some 39mm sizes.

Afternoon update

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273031323334353637