ArmyTek        
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 252829303132333435
Results 1,021 to 1,024 of 1024

Thread: Very difficult NOT to love AAA's these days.

Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Default Re: Very difficult NOT to love AAA's these days.

Quote Originally Posted by jayflash View Post
    Is the Olight EOS, or similar, still available? I'd like to use 10440 cells sometimes.
    Olight still sells the EOS, but you’ll fry it by putting a 10440 in there.
    Owner of the first full-on beamshot of The Beast II! (See avatar)

For the last 5 or so years I carried a AAA Maratac and a 1.6" knife. They served me well. A few days ago I "upgraded" to custom flashlight that is 3.1"x.9 and custom knife that is 4.4"x.4"(closed) inside my pocket. I really am missing the pocket "real estate" but on the other hand enjoying my new capabilities. The jump in performance for (both) is huge. I can really feel this though being a little guy. The only reason I don't want to go back is because these are custom made. Actually, it is the knife that is very special and should get me arrested anywhere but I have concealed carry. I am very discreet anyways. I don't really "need" either of them. I might just go back. The Maratac, even though not made in USA as he says is a very nice light.

OK, I guess someone has to love them. They are just so weak in terms of watt-hour capacity per dollar. But they do beat coin cells for the tiny lights.

I rarely use anything more than 20L for the past couple of years. AAA has plenty of life for my use. I just love that they are so small and practical to fit anywhere.
    THRUNITE > Archer1AV2|TiS|TH20|TN4A Hi...all in neutral white
    YUJILEDS BC Series 95+ HiCRI
    > Sofirn C01|Dorcy Penlight (Yuji modded)
    XTARVC4, LCTBC500, Amaloops, 1999 MAG-LITE 2D Incandescent(glass lens) Petzl Tikkina 80L ..... E01

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 252829303132333435