Walk-in dealers in Silicon Valley area???

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think your out of luck with ARC, check their section on this forum I believe they have a "Dealers" posting.

For Surefire, there is a Gunshop and indoor Range, National Shooting Club in Santa Clara. It's been a long time since i was last there, the SF M3 had been out about a month when I was last there. There prices were not cheap at that time.

GregR

kinzli

Newly Enlightened
National Shooting center is no longer there, they're now Reed's Sporting Goods Range.

TAD is a good spot, but I believe they're closed on weekends.

There's a place down here in Santa Cruz (Soquel) that sells some, but I'm not sure what he has in stock, but he is open Saturday - Galli Gear.

You might just be better off ordering from Dan @ Tactical Warehouse, order today, have it on Monday or Tuesday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

machulu

Newly Enlightened
I buy quite a bit of stuff from LPS Tactical in Newark, CA. They're not a walk in store but they can drop it off at the Local Mail Box etc. the same day you order it for will call. I don't think they have any ARC lights but they do carry a ton of Surefire stuff. You should give them some consideration... great guys, good prices.

http://www.lagger-pro.com

They don't list every part they have on their website so give them a call and ask them directly.

~Stephen

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, I love Reed's Range...They offered me a job there because I knew so much about flashlights! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Woa no longer National Shooting Club?

Shows you how long it's been since I've been there. I could remember the name and had to dig up an old membership card.

GregR

uhammer

Newly Enlightened
Also try:

L C ACTION POLICE SUPPLY LTD.
1088 NORTH 1ST STREET
SAN JOSE CA
408-294-2677
800-541-1270

They have some SF products, but is more known as a SL dealer. SJPD Officers shop there frequently. Good luck.

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
By far, your best bet for selection and good prices is to wait until November 8th and 9th, and head up to the Cow Palace Gun Show. There are two or three dealers with large flashlight selection and excellent prices. Places like Reed's have typical B&M prices.

Joe

Latest posts