Lego'd 3Ps... anybody like them?

Daekar

Enlightened
I was browsing at the Oveready website and took note of the 1x18350 body tubes... has anybody put one of those together? Seems like a nice way to have an easily upgradable pocket light. If you use the springless tailcap they sell, you can fit an 18500 in the space that usually holds an 18350, or you can hold an 18350 in a 20mm body. If you have any tiny P60 legos, share them with us!

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
My recent lego is old style OR TL35 black HA body, Surefire U2 tailcap (basically Z59 but factory black HA) and Z44 black HA from G2L (still waiting on tailcap in mail, should be 2-3 days)... beautiful little setup...

Don't have a pic at this time to share the beauty but leaving on R&R in two weeks and was planning to post some lego's I've done and I can add this one to the list...

OR now has TL35 with diamond knurling and matching tailcap, I'm having a hard time stopping myself from getting one...

CLBME

Enlightened
It's not really "tiny" but it's OR and TNC lego'd running an M31. It uses the TL35 Tana referenced in the slim style, OR P60 interface, triad tail and TNC's head.
customovereadytncm31001.jpg