Dereelight VHL

jellyfish

Newly Enlightened
I have about a hundred pounds worth of drop ins including a 700lm latest addition but my host vlh 1 v4 is destroyed by the switch threads binding immovably to battery comp, tried everything now switch is failing so no point trying anymore. Ordered new host some time ago , but with contradictory tracking numbers and no replies for days I need a host . Anyone who can help with advice I would be in your debt, anyone in UK who can help double debt. Thanks Stephen

Last edited:

davyro

Enlightened
Alright Stephen mate,I'm in the UK & i'm the owner of a few Dereelights but i've never heard of a VHL is it an older model,i have a DBS T & a CL1H i've also got a C2H on it's way to me but the tracking number i've been given just doesn't exist according to China Post.I paid extra for fast shipping that was 2 weeks ago for the C2H,the DBS T & the CL1H arrived in a week when i paid for fast shipping so i don't know whats going on with Dereelight at the minute i'm going to E-mail them now.Anyways Dereelights are E-series compatible so any E-series host should do the job.I take it you have the XML with it being 700 lumen you could use a solarforce host or something similar.