Arc "AA" Packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc \"AA\" Packaging

For those who wanted to see before they buy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

apackage.jpg

aalineup2.jpg

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arc \"AA\" Packaging

Wow, simple, yet pleasing to the eye! I really like it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

//Dan

Mattman

Enlightened
Re: Arc

My first came just as pictured. Actually, it was as pictured but also in a ziploc bag. Thanks for posting the pictures Sean, I'm surprised nobody posted them weeks ago.

avusblue

Enlightened
Re: Arc logo

My first and second came exactly as pictured, in ziploc bags with the nifty new card. I really like the new logo and typeface on the cardboard. I think the typeface would look great engraved on the flashlights instead of the blah "courier-ish" font used on the AA & AAA and the too-feminine "curli-Q" stuff used on the LS. High tech lights deserve handsome engraving!

Mattman

Enlightened

I figured it did. I was just throwing in unnecessary clarification. I didn't want the seconds guys to think that they're the only ones that got ziploc bags. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

E

EchoSierraTwo

Hey Peter, I feel ripped. Send me a card ASAP buddy! HAHAHAH! Just kidding. Nice logo.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

I got 2 firsts and a second packaged as above, and I still haven't a clue which are which. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.