Holster for 6P W/ OR Tail shroud?

mikesantor

Enlightened
Long story short, I have tried ordering a few different longer nylon pouches for my work light but none will fit with the tail shroud. I finally gave up. Now I'm back at it because I hate having my light in my pocket. The Oveready tail shroud just seems to make it too wide for pouches even when carried bezel down.

Does anyone know of a quality cordura pouch that will fit a 6P with shroud? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Smokescreen

Newly Enlightened
Maxpedition makes good stuff geared towards what you're lookin for I think. They make a couple different pouches that should fit your needs. I think one of them is specifically marked for flashlights and the other is more of a general purpose holster (for tools, knives, lights, etc.) I hear good things about Nite Ize and Ripoffs brand stuff too.

flashlight chronic

Enlightened
The nicest holster I have is a XENO holster that I bought from EDC+. I use it for my Surefire Z2L. You may need to find out if a 6P w/ a tail shroud will fit though. My 6P Defender fits perfectly as well.

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does i have to be nylon ?
CPFMP member CBLME makes awesome kydex holsters.
He could custom build you one to hold the tailshroud, or make a Bezeldown holster too

Have a chat to him, he is great to deal with

Here is the holster he made for my Sunwayman V10RTI
clbme2.jpg

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
We hear ya Mike.

Been working on a great solution for this.

It's going to take a bit more time, but we will have something for you in the coming months.

williaty

Newly Enlightened
Does i have to be nylon ?
CPFMP member CBLME makes awesome kydex holsters.
He could custom build you one to hold the tailshroud, or make a Bezeldown holster too

Have a chat to him, he is great to deal with

Here is the holster he made for my Sunwayman V10RTI
clbme2.jpg

Super old thread I'm bumping, but I really like that holster. However, I can't find any trace of this "CBLME" person. Can you check to see if you made a typo?

martinjstn

Newly Enlightened
There are many people online that make custom kydex holsters. Just google it, should be around 30-50 bucks.