Where is the best place to buy M91 drop-in?

Norseman2

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking on the net and the only place I see you can get this is on malkoffdevices.com and it's $89. Can it be bought for less somewhere?

Daekar

Enlightened
There are a few vendors that sell Malkoff products, including Oveready and Illuminationsupply. However, I wouldn't expect discounts very often. Gene's products are top notch and expensive to produce, so they command a price premium. I have to admit that I feel a degree of loyalty to the Malkoff lineup because he is an entrepreneur and fellow CPFer... I am willing to pay the higher prices partially for the merit of the product and partially to support a good man and a good company. If I were in your position I would check the official Malkoff site plus the two I mentioned and buy the best price from those. Myself, I just buy straight from the Malkoff site... would rather give Gene the money than a middleman.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
There were 2 or 3 in the past couple of weeks on CPF Marketplace... Don't know if they are all sold already... In case Gene is out of stock...

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are sold in the MarketPlace and various dealers. The price seems about the same. I prefer to order from Gene himself if possible. Good service--no matter how long it takes. His products are the best and they are worth paying for.