• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Oveready Moddoolar Host 18650 W/ Cryos Cooling Bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

solidtrax

Newly Enlightened
Selling a brand new shelf queen Oveready Moddoolar 18650 Host with a Cryos Cooling Bezel. This fits the p60 drop ins. This is absolutely brand new and looks brand new. I assembled it and then threw it in a safe (I have another one I use :). This is for the host only, no light engine is included.

Here are the Specs:
Cryos Cooling Bezel Natural HA with Polished Smooth Steel Bezel Ring and UCL Lens.
Oveready Moddoolar Natural HA TL65 Body (TL65 (65mm) fits: 1x17650, 1x18650, 2x16340, 2x18350)
Moddoolar Triad Natural HA Tail with Mcclicky hardpress Tail switch and Clip.

I paid over $250 for this, but Price is $225 net to me. This will be shipped USPS within the USA. I accept Paypal or money orders. First one who emails me with an "unconditional" Il take it, gets it.

april19-16.jpg

april19-17.jpg

april19-18.jpg

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I am looking but do not see an email address provided by you in body of post or in your profile. Also, the "net to me" implies that you are asking for paypal fees, which the huge red banner at the top of this page forbids. Read the banner through to the last sentence, and find another way to approach what you want. Edit your post so that it does not imply paypal fees. The easiest way to do this is to include any fees in your asking price.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.