Spark ST6-460NW???

Tiresius

Enlightened
Am I the only one feeling that my headlight is becoming primitive? Aside from the deeper reflector in a headlamp, the light is heavy and the pointy part gets in the way when working on cars at tight spots. I lay on my back most of the time and this light likes to hit on anything in front of my face.

It's a nice light and built very solid. Even used it for 3hr straight with 1 cell on a nice bike ride. I just feel that this light is becoming primitive compared to the newer ones.

jake25

Enlightened
What newer headlights are you thinking of? The SD6-460NW is the full flood version that doesn't have a T shape.

Walterk

Enlightened
I am considering buying a SD-6 for around the house.
I like their beam, build, accesoires and modes.
The pity is that in all SD lights from Spark, they all have the about the same size and weight, regardless of their batteries.
Thats the only drawback on their models.
Probably wil buy an 18650 powered for longest runtime and highest output.

ryguy24000

Enlightened
I would think your lamp is "State of the Art" wouldn't you? I mean what else do you want? Do tell?
I have an SD52 and use it at work(Electrician). I can't think of another light that will give me 70 floody lm for the whole work day period.

garbman

Newly Enlightened
I love my ST6 460NW.
I use it instead of my 190NW when i want looong runtimes.
The weight i think is not that bad when use it for long periods.

LGT

Enlightened
Am I the only one feeling that my headlight is becoming primitive? Aside from the deeper reflector in a headlamp, the light is heavy and the pointy part gets in the way when working on cars at tight spots. I lay on my back most of the time and this light likes to hit on anything in front of my face.

It's a nice light and built very solid. Even used it for 3hr straight with 1 cell on a nice bike ride. I just feel that this light is becoming primitive compared to the newer ones.
A nice light, built very solid, used it for a 3hr bike ride, but because it bumps into the undercarriage of an automobile you find it primitive. Not trying to be sarcastic here, but perhaps you're using the wrong light. Something like a Zebralamp H31,51 would help you avoid that problem.

Last edited:

a_b

Newly Enlightened
Tiresius, remove the reflector and install frosted glass. Get a light equal to SD6.

Last edited:

peterharvey73

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know how the ST6 XM-L compares with the Zebralight H600 XM-L with 750 lumens OTF?
Which is more powerful? The ST6, or the H600???
Both are XM-L's powered by 1x18650...