4 sevens Maestrom s18 problem

anthony lumens

Newly Enlightened
I got home late and wanted to use my maestrom s18.
I accidentally unscrewed the head instead of the tail cap, that then caused the wires to twist and disconnect. Now the light doesn't work ! Anyone have any suggestions to help me I would appreciate!?

Upset flashaholic tonight...

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
that really sucks! yeah 4sevens has good support I've heard. I own a few 47s lights but haven't need support ever, but I know they'll take care of you. If it happens to cost you anything I'm sure it'll be minimal.

if you're in the USA it should be even quicker!

anthony lumens

Newly Enlightened
tobrien said:
that really sucks! yeah 4sevens has good support I've heard. I own a few 47s lights but haven't need support ever, but I know they'll take care of you. If it happens to cost you anything I'm sure it'll be minimal.

if you're in the USA it should be even quicker!

Thanks for the feedback. Encouraging , I emailed 4 sevens and the distributor I bought the light from( going gear ) so u will see what response I get back

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I got home late and wanted to use my maestrom s18.
I accidentally unscrewed the head instead of the tail cap, that then caused the wires to twist and disconnect. Now the light doesn't work ! Anyone have any suggestions to help me I would appreciate!?

Upset flashaholic tonight...

That's weird, you'd think that they'd have a "stop" on the tail cap to avoid that kind of damage....I think the old Gladius lights were delicate in that way though...lots of warnings on how to open it/close it to avoid damage though.

I don't remember the S18 having any warnings about that?

Eitherway, I'm sure foursevens will take care of you.

:D