First Impressions On The 4Sevens Quark X 123^2 Cool White

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxim0200

Newly Enlightened
Here is my vid of my first impressions:

<span style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">

Any questions?

and i must say im highly disappointed in 4sevens! Make me some torches not stupid branding!

oKtosiTe

Enlightened
and i must say im highly disappointed in 4sevens! Make me some torches not stupid branding!
I actually like the new branding, much cleaner. Jury's still out on the website, but it definitely has potential. As for the lights: although I'm still hugely satisfied with my Quark X AA², I can't help but hope for an XM-L based AA Turbo light.

Kevinkw1

Newly Enlightened
I'm not overly a fan of the new website. It feels like a big stencil and needs some solid colouring! I think there is good value in the quarks. You get quite a lot of accessories included that are useful.

Wade

Newly Enlightened
The new web site is lacking yet and ATM - Lets hope there is a lot more to come and what they have up is a work in progress.
They need to add all their lights as missing are all the CRI and other options they only list the cool white ATM..
I really like the old set up where you can see the different levels and run times for each light. Now it just shows Max run time which for me in not very helpful.

Looking forward to what is in store - lets see a CREE MT-G2 LED based quark!!

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
There is a 4Sevens sub-forum in the Manufacturers Corner at CPFMP where a thread like this would be more appropriate. Closing this one.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.