The little chains, on Lummi's and o-lights

charlton

Newly Enlightened
does anyone know were to get them, either with the ball connector our the split ring, search challenged.
:(
Thank you in advance for any help

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the ball swivel is from fishing tackle suppliers - the split rings may be too.

I suspect they're just stainless steel and 'posher' examples of the kind of tackle you get from the higher end of the sport.

Good luck with your search.

fishndad

Enlightened
I think the ball swivel is from fishing tackle suppliers - the split rings may be too.

I suspect they're just stainless steel and 'posher' examples of the kind of tackle you get from the higher end of the sport.

YES! very good call. Bass Pro Shops (can i say that) look under terminal tackle,snaps and swivels.
exillent selection of extremely high quality S.S. if they can reel in a marlin they will hold lights onto your keyring.

fishndad

Enlightened

YES! very good call. Bass Pro Shops (can i say that) look under terminal tackle,snaps and swivels.
exillent selection of extremely high quality S.S. if they can reel in a marlin they will hold lights onto your keyring.