I Finally Bought A Fenix TK70

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
It took me about a year, but I should have my TK70 by Sat. My Tenergy 10,000MAH batteries won't be here until the 21st of this month supposedly. I just hope I like it.

380long

Newly Enlightened
You did well to get one and I think you will LOVE it! I love mine, don't use it all the time but when I do it puts a smile on my face!

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'll find that although it is large, it is well-balanced. The controls are easy to use. The low is low enough to be useful and the high is *BRIGHT!* Good choice even if it will not fit in your pocket! lol

VIET PRIDE BULLIES

Newly Enlightened
Does any one know where to get D cell Ternergy that ship internationally???
Batterry junction and all-battery on eBay with the best price at the moment but don't ship them to Asia. Thanks!

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
When you turn it on of the first time, you will get an evil smile :devil:

Well I got it yesterday and turned it on with just cheap alkalines when it got dark. It would only stay on turbo for a few seconds before going back down to high since the batteries aren't strong enough for MAH, but from what I saw I liked. Even on high it still is a pretty bad light. Lots of spill on this light as well. This light will light up my whole backyard. My good batteries should be here tomorrow.

anthony lumens

Newly Enlightened
VIET PRIDE BULLIES said:
Does any one know where to get D cell Ternergy that ship internationally???
Batterry junction and all-battery on eBay with the best price at the moment but don't ship them to Asia. Thanks!

Try looking on the united kingdom sites

anthony lumens

Newly Enlightened
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS said:
It took me about a year, but I should have my TK70 by Sat. My Tenergy 10,000MAH batteries won't be here until the 21st of this month supposedly. I just hope I like it.

Great light I like the ones with the amazing throw, I also have the SR 90 that's is also an amazing light.
Just a mental note , there is a rechargeable battery pack coming out soon for the tk70 !!

kj2

Flashaholic
Great light I like the ones with the amazing throw, I also have the SR 90 that's is also an amazing light.
Just a mental note , there is a rechargeable battery pack coming out soon for the tk70 !!
Yeah, but when?? have already contact for over 3months with Fenix on this battery pack. and still, no pack...

CyberCT

Enlightened
Just bought my wetsuit, can't wait to try my TK70 snorkeling for the first time in a few weeks. I'm going to lake Champlain and the water is 55 degrees but VERY clear :) Running on turbo the light will be cool to the touch the whole time.

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is an awesome light. I picked mine up from work a couple months ago as their package deal with the Vanson/Tenergy charger and 4 10mAh batteries. Lit up a small field across the street as we were leaving work. IMPRESSIVE. That night I lit up the water tower across the street and got my neighbor's attention. Last weekend I really got to play... I mean test it... on the beach. First from the third floor room we were in, which was damn nice. Lit up the dunes and shrubbery very well. Then on the beach itself. It brought a smile to my face on turbo, and is very usable on the lower settings for more mundane tasks.

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
For my TK70, I use Imedion 9500mAh LSD D cells. I use my iCharger 106B+ hobby charger for my charging needs. I've also tried the Imedions with my Maha C9000, using D-cell cradles, using the break-in mode. I also tried to simulate the break-in mode in my C9000 by using its default mode, which is at 1A, fitting nicely into the break-in modes' .1C charging rate, with excellent results.