Just ordered a streamlight 66318 microStream C4 led light.

Tooly

Newly Enlightened
Anybody has one? This is intended to be my edc light. Hopes it disappears in my pocket or I'll have to look for another light. I don't like a ton of stuff in my pockets. Not bad...28 lumens.
[h=3][/h]

Last edited:

Tooly

Newly Enlightened
Damn...43 views, and nothing...does this light suck that bad? I can send it back if it's that bad!:) I thought this site was the know all about lights. :whistle:

fishndad

Enlightened
congtadulations actually my oldest boys(9yrs) pen light(his favorite light though not his brightest) broke a few weeks ago.
do you like it? for around $14. mabey ill suprise him with 1.

Tooly

Newly Enlightened
congtadulations actually my oldest boys(9yrs) pen light(his favorite light though not his brightest) broke a few weeks ago.
do you like it? for around $14. mabey ill suprise him with 1.

I don't have it yet...I payed I think 17 for it, also picking up a paramilitary 2, I can't wait.

spc smith

Enlightened
Tooly,

Check out olights i series edc lights. Specifically, I paid $34 for my olight i1 eos, and it outputs 280 emitter lumens with 1 CR123. Let's just say its tactically bright being also small enough fitted to my car keys. Also check out sunwayman, thrunite, xtar, and jetbeam edc (every day carry) type lights. Another light you might want to check out for self defense (if that's possible lol) is the klarus XT2c at 470 OTF lumens. Just throwing bait out;)

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the old and C4 versions. Much prefer the C4 because of the tailcap design, 2-way clip and slightly better tint. It's claim to be brighter than its predecessor, but in actual use, it's hardly noticeable. Also, I've noticed that the C4's head and body have become a single part, unlike the previous version where I can unscrew the head and lego the body with a Fenix LD01 head for a 3-mode powerhouse. The limitation of Microstream is that it's one-mode and the output is about the medium mode of some 3-mode AAA lights. I don't really see that as a handicap if I want a light that's consistently switched on at a output I want without having to surf through multiple modes. Oh, love the forward clicky too. For $20, it's definitely worth getting.

AIC

Newly Enlightened
The C4 Microstream is one of my favourite lights. Disappears in my pocket, and is all the light you'll need 97% of the time. Great choice, especially at the low price. I'd pay $30 dollars for this light. I think I may order another one right now.

HIDblue

Enlightened
Great choice. No matter what I carry as my primary light, I always have the Microstream tucked away in my front pocket. it disappears in there and provides plenty of light for its intended purpose. If you really want to try your luck do some research in the battery section of CPF and try using a 10440 li-ion battery in your Microstream and you'll be super impressed with the output. I've been running a 10440 batt in my Microstream and it's never let me down...although you can't run it on high for long periods at a time.

Tooly

Newly Enlightened
Holly crap guys....this light is really nice, really nice....I love it. The light is so nice and white, I like it better the my fenix e11.

I'm real happy with my purchase! :party: