• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lux-RC FL33 Ceramic

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Super Nice light with the latest multi-mode board in 18500 size. Special ordered with a 1550ma max drive level for 800+ OTF Lumens in Neutral Tint. These are typically sold out before they are even made.

$325 + Shipping ****SOLD****

P1070287-vi.jpg

Last edited:

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love these and highly recommend them - totally upgradable & waterproof to 300 meters - I have 2 and 1 more on the way that will be ready in June that will have ss bezel and tail cap and better battery meter, there are only 7 left to buy be quick!

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the body made of ceramic coated aluminum or ss?

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did post link with pictures and video's of this series light but it was removed.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are these a limited series/production light?
Are you the sales & service agent for these lighs?

Looked nice and my interest are tickled. Please PM me the links to the videos and where/how to order them.
Thank you...

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Each run will be about 10 -15 pieces and it is a l o n g wait. The designs change a little here and there as well as the UI. They also have the clips either single or double up ones at $60 a pop. The latest option is the varieties of the ON/OFF button, even with real gem stones!

Google the video for drop test and you will be amazed.