Headlamp Set / Combo?

JNieporte

Enlightened
A friend is offering me a headlamp for a light I traded him. I think he's ordering on-line, but here's the deal:
-Price limit is $60.
-One item only; not two $30 items, or ten $6 items, etc.
So, I'm looking for a decent headlight. To get closer to that $60 limit without going over, I'm trying to find a headlamp that's sold packaged with either another headlamp, or a flashlight. I remember the Energizer Lithium set that came with a headlight and flashlight, but those have been discontonued (and neither of us are Cosco members). Any ideas?

YoSeKi

Newly Enlightened
$60 is kind of a bad limit for headlamps. For $65 you can get any of the Zebralight H51 models or H31 models, the Fenix HP11, or the Princeton Tec Apex. I can't think of a decent headlamp or headlamp combo pack in the $50-60 range. The Black Diamond Storm seems to be a good headlamp in the $40-50 range. Then there are a glut of good headlamps in the $30-40 and then again in the $20-30 range.

If I were in your position, I'd send my friend $5 more and ask for a Zebralight.

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
$60 is kind of a bad limit for headlamps. For $65 you can get any of the Zebralight H51 models or H31 models, the Fenix HP11, or the Princeton Tec Apex. I can't think of a decent headlamp or headlamp combo pack in the $50-60 range. The Black Diamond Storm seems to be a good headlamp in the $40-50 range. Then there are a glut of good headlamps in the $30-40 and then again in the $20-30 range.

If I were in your position, I'd send my friend $5 more and ask for a Zebralight.

+1 definitely

Latest posts