ARC AAA Keychain Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidTHR

Enlightened
I want to get one for myself and a few as holiday gifts.

What online store has the best deal going on ARC AAA keylight lights?

Thanks.

DavidTHR

Enlightened
$25 ???

I think I read somewhere on CPF that they go on sale for about $15 somtimes.

DavidTHR

Enlightened
$25 ???

I think I read somewhere on CPF that they go on sale for about $15 sometimes.

DiamondCut2_0

Newly Enlightened
Are you complaining about the price? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gifIt's well worth the $25. You won't be disappointed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
they're still a steal at $25.
even if they do occasionally go for $15, they are worth much more than that, and $15 is an unrealistic and very undervalued price.

i would suggest you to to www.arcflahlight.com and purchase from one of arcs official dealers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DavidTHR

Enlightened
I'm not complaining; rather I was wondering where I can get the best deal, especially since I'm interested in buying about 6 of them.

I don't know about you, but if I can get the SAME EXACT ITEM for $10 less at Seller X than from Seller Y, I rather save the $$$.

But, then again, that's just me...

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc dealers are under a MAP (AFAIK) agreement. Send some an email to ask for special pricing.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i understand, and i feel the same way.

it's actually a whole lot more complicated than most people realize, and probably not good to get into here.

i'm really not sure who has the best price currently, but www.froogle.com may be a good way to find out. i've never tried froogle, so i'm not exactly sure how it works /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Lighthouse

Enlightened
Just type in your browser

www.froogle.com

it will respond by displaying

www.froogle.google.com

EDIT by Lighthouse >Or you could simply click on one the the above links and save it as a favorite website.<

A box is provided, you simply enter the name or description of what you're looking for and hit enter. As with all search engines, sometimes entering less means getting better information, experience is quickly gained, it is easy. Anyway, froogle will provide you with the names of vendors that provide the goods or services that it thinks that you're looking for. Read more detailed advice on the froogle page when it first comes up.

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
DavidTHR-

....THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY...

I think what your asking for is normal. But what you have here is not a normal situation, in as much as ARC is NOT a super volume, dirt cheap, made-in-china operation. ARC is very small. They make some of the coolest lights imaginable with the greatest attention to quality, with profits that are slim. Other companies are often unwilling to do what small companies like ARC does because of the profit issue.

I am a real honest flashlight geek in the best sense of the word. Peter is one of us, I realize that for him to continue to make relatively small quanitiies of cutting edge lights super cool lights, I have to pay for it. That's why your gonna see a line of us waiting for a $180 ARC LS4 I WANT that light and I know we must be willing to pay for it.

To keep those super duper high quality cool lights coming ARC needs to be able to make a profit and stay in business.

Now if we were talking StreamLight with it's made in China by 75 cent per hour workers, this would be a whole different matter.

My 2 cents worth....

GregR

DavidTHR

Enlightened
Thanks for your opinion.

It appears, however, that I am not alone in my "quest" for a better price on the ARC AAA.

When I did a search on CPF for ARC AAA, I came upon a dealer, not too long ago, selling them for a "special" price of $15.00 each.

If a recall correctly, the 200 or so he had available were quickly "sold out" with many other orders pending that could not be filled.

I think it is the "American way" to try to get the best deal, and if I could save $60.00 on the 6 ARC AAAs I would like to purchase, that $60.00 savings means a lot to me.

IMPORTANT: To clarify, I am NOT saying the price of the ARC AAA is too high, rather, what I am saying is if they sold once for $15.00 each, perhaps they will do so again.

If and when they do, at that time, I will think about buying 6 of them.

Just my opinion...

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
DavidTHR-

You are absolutely correct. I've bought several at full price and I was able to get few more at a great price ($17.99) myself.

My comments were not intended to criticize you, only to explain why some though $25 was a fair price, because it is.

Some deal will come around again, just keep coming back and reading daily because as you've found out those deals open and close fast.

Keep a close eye on the Dealer's Corner.

GregR

DavidTHR

Enlightened
And, by the way, I hope there is an ARC AAA "price special" before the holidays, as I have 5 friends who I know will just love them as gifts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts