• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Bored Oveready 6Z w/ L1N Triple MOVED TO MARKETPLACE

etherealshade

Enlightened
Hi all!

Help me pay off some bills by picking up some of my shelf queens! These aren't getting the love they deserve, so it's time for them to move on to better homes.

First up, I've got a Surefire 6Z, bored for 18650, and with an Oveready L1N triple installed. It's had their HA process applied to it, so the lettering on the tail cap is very dark grey. There are a few scuffs around the bezel from being in a speed holster, but nothing which goes down to the aluminium that I can find. Includes the grip rings, and a lanyard ring (although not the rest of the lanyard). Still has the original fall-out tail cap guts, so it's a quick and easy candidate for a McClicky for FETie if that's your style.

Asking $240 (£150), WW shipping included. ​MOVED TO MARKETPLACE

Next is a Natural HA Fivemega 2x26500 Megalennium host, with a D36 Nailbender 3 mode neutral XML drop-in. This light comes with a nylon holster and wrist lanyard, and goes from a nice 50ish lumen low to approximately 900 lumen high. Excellent throw, and very generous spill, due to the shallow but wide reflector. Has a McClicky in the tail cap. I've never carried this light in anger, and is probably the best condition light I own. Unfortunately, due to some problems which have been cropping up with shipping lithium ion batteries lately, I don't feel comfortable including the AW IMR batteries which power this light.

Asking $250 (£155), WW shipping included. SOLD

imageage.jpg

I know everyone's idea of mint or good condition, or users is different, so if you have any reservations, please contact me with further questions or for additional photos. As mentioned above, shipping is included, but insurance is not. Insurance is available if you wish; please contact me for a quote. If you do not get insurance, after the light is handed over to the postal service, I'm afraid I can not be liable for any postal mishaps.

Please feel free to contact me with any interest or questions, but you MUST post an "I'll take it!" in this thread if you want a light, to prevent any conflict of interest.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Bored Oveready 6Z w/ L1N Triple, Fivemega 2x26500 D36 (UK/WW Shipping)

I will take...Fivemega 2x26500 Megalennium

:paypal: