Best RCR123

fishndad

Enlightened
MY buddy said there is no (dream EDC) only your next one.
Well alot of posts are made reguarding 1x123s pocket carry.
I keep recomending the RRT01. and untill someone shows me a light
that i can pull out of my pocket, flick my thumb and index finger,and have
a full 500 lumen,than im gonna keep recomending it. Well i see the Niteye makes the EYE10
same light $30 less this might now be the exception.

There is no reason unless $10 to $15 dollars is going to break your budget
to go after any other 1x123 lights in the $50 up range. Just my opinion dont get mad.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got a tan V10R durning the BatteryJunction '20% off' sale last w/e. Can't complain for <$66 shipped. Similar in features to the RRT01. Much like my SWM, you're probably not getting more than 20-25 min with a
RCR123/16340, but it's neat to play with.

I've bought mostly 'pocketlights' and the 5-6 that I have, all have their strengths and weaknesses. I like variety and I'm not married to one design, over another.

Chris

fishndad

Enlightened
I just got a tan V10R durning the BatteryJunction '20% off' sale last w/e. Can't complain for <$66 shipped. Similar in features to the RRT01. Much like my SWM, you're probably not getting more than 20-25 min with a
RCR123/16340, but it's neat to play with.

yea that sunwayman is a cool light i really like the style.I cant wait to get an Elfin.And im Not married to the rrto1 i just think for those who dont collect pocket lights this 1 is realy hard to beat.

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been carrying one of the Xtar WK21 Meteors. It is a twisty head but on RCR it also pumps out around 500 lumens. It is priced well undeer $50.00 even with a battery and charger.
I do understand the Jetbeam and Niteye are better built but not everyone has the budget or ability to spend over $50.00 on a light.

fishndad

Enlightened
I have been carrying one of the . It is a twisty head but on RCR it also pumps out around 500 lumens. It is priced well undeer $50.00 even with a battery and charger.
I do understand the Jetbeam and Niteye are better built but not everyone has the budget or ability to spend over $50.00 on a light.

i mentioned 15 to 20 bucks can make all the differance in a purchase. I have a young family and i know budgets are important to manitaining a healthy home.The xtar21 is not a cheao light by my standards and jet beam doesnt overly impress me with all there lights i.e. BC10 i returned for a quark and my pc10 has a cheap tailcap spring assimbly
that i have refered to in other threads. I the RRt01 however IMO is an exillent light.
if you ever have the extra cash i think you would realy like it.i hope you were not offinded.Thanks.