• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF!!! DEFT EDC LR+ mounted in SF Oveready C2

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
(SPF)

CUSTOM OVEREADY SUREFIRE C2 - DEFT EDC LR+

This light definitely is a pocket rocket throw monster! I had the original DEFT EDC and really loved it, all except the reverse clicky. I prefer the momentary on of the forward clicky, like that which is on this light now. It is not meant for white wall hunting as the beam has some artifact up close which is normal, but that's not what this was intended for. I spoke to Michael at OMG Lumens about this and he said he only accepts something like 1 out of 10 aspherical lenses he looks at as many do not meet the requirements needed for this light. He only accepts the best of the best. This particular light measured 73k lux on his meter! I really like this one, but had to wait 6+ weeks for him to build it and I have since bought other lights. I could use the money to recoup my bank account which is why I'm selling it mostly.
Michael said mine was likely the last one he'd install in another light like mine as it is pretty labor intensive apparently.

The Details:

Oveready Surefire C2 White Ceracoated host bored for 18650's
Softpress McClicky switch
Black crenulated Xeno bezel
UCL lens
DEFT EDC LR+ installed by Michael @ OMGlumens

PC204510.jpg
[/IMG]
025-1.jpg
[/IMG]
014.jpg
[/IMG]
032-1.jpg
[/IMG]

The drop in unit cost me $284 shipped and I had it installed in my SF C2 Oveready light which I originally paid $201 for. It's a really sweet setup for sure. The original light itself has mostly sat on my desk at home never being much of a user at all. However there are a very few tiny blemishes on the tailcap and one on the head from the few times I did take it out on a nightly dog walk with me. I'm pretty sure they are from my pocket knife that I carry on my right side of my cargo pants at about hand level. I've since learned to carry my blade in a diff position as I've had this happen to a few of my other knives as well. I can email more pics with details if desired.

I'm asking
$400,$375 SPF shipped priority insured conus. I accept PP preferably. Shipping out of country at additional mailing fees and I accept no responsibilty for loss or damage once I mail it. First "I'll take it" in thread gets it. PM's otherwise welcome for any questions.

Thanks for looking:wave:
Dan

Last edited:

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: DEFT EDC LR+ mounted in SF Oveready C2

Awesome light. Best wishes on the sale. So wish I had the $$$ it would be gone.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dan is an A++++ seller!!!! Just sayin. :)

GL with sale. Free bump!

Thanks badtziscool! :thumbsup:

Awesome light. Best wishes on the sale. So wish I had the $$$ it would be gone.

Still available and at a lowered price :wave:

Forward clicky SF C2 makes this an AWESOME pocket thrower! Great for keeping track of the dogs on those nighty walks all without disturbing the neighbors with stray light. The tint on this light is REALLY NICE, I'd say it's a slightly warm neutral.

Last edited:

H-nu

Enlightened

Hi Dan,

I'll take it! Let me know what the total will be with shipping. Your regular EDC got me to after 8 weeks using the flat rate box, should we try that again??

Have a good night!

I'll send payment tomorrow morning when you let me know the total.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Chris

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Dan,

I'll take it! Let me know what the total will be with shipping. Your regular EDC got me to after 8 weeks using the flat rate box, should we try that again??

Have a good night!

Thanks,
Dan

I'll send payment tomorrow morning when you let me know the total.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Chris
Hey Chris!

The light is yours! You just caught me before I left town for 6 days to work. I'll see if I can check on shipping tonight. I think I have your mailing addy still, but PM it to me again so I can assess the shippping fee's. I think I can ballpark it based on the last package I sent you. I should be able to get this mailed off in the next few days. Thanks for the interest in this one. It's a VERY COOL light and I'd love to see some comparison shots with my ol EDC that you acquired.

Dan

This one is SPF!

Last edited:

Latest posts