New AA pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneRanger4404

Newly Enlightened
Just received my new AA this morning and well pleased I am with it too.

I dont seem to be able to get my pics to display properly here so here are a links to a few pictures of the AA with my (very much loved) LSH-P:

Here's the first...
And the second...
And that new style bottom end - an improvement I think personally.
And so on...
And so forth...
And the last one.

Not too sure about this new LS though - Maybe a bit too complicated? I firmly believe in the KISS principle...

How about a 3W LSH-P with 2 CR123 powerpack? Hmmmmmmmm...

Over to you Peter...

Regards

Lawrence W
(Very happy UK ARC owner)

LoneRanger4404

Newly Enlightened
IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

OK - I think that got it...

(it would help if I'd got the URL right the first time around...)
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LoneRanger4404

Newly Enlightened
Thanks,
All taken with my very, very tired Canon Digital Ixus V, shortly due for honorable retirement.

Heres a few more:

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks good.

Here`s mine showing the lug-tail version next to the new style version:

arcaass.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tone

Newly Enlightened
Nice pics. Just wonder which dealer in the UK did you get the LSH-P from? Do they do mail order?

Cheers
Tone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LoneRanger4404

Newly Enlightened
Hi Tone,

I'm afraid I was unable to find a UK retailer - After much searching on the web, I found the cheapest (even including the postage) was New Grahams' ARC page "over the pond".

At the time they were doing them just over the $100 mark as I recall, which was jeeeeeuuuuuuust about within the limit I had set myself to replace my much-loved (but saltwater damaged /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif) ASP Tac-lite. The price has gone up there now and they appear to be out of stock at the moment. I considered getting a second from ARC direct but in the end could not resist a first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have to say it was worth EVERY PENNY and it changed my outlook on torches altogether. If you get one, you will not be disappointed. If/when you do, consider getting the 2 AA battery pack as well. In any case, if you have the 123 battery pack, go to 7day shop CR123 page as they do the cheapest CR123 batteries anywhere in the UK (Panasonics at just over £1 each if you get them in 6s')

Good luck!

Lawrence W

Status
Not open for further replies.