Anyone else going into LS4 "new date" withdrawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forge

Newly Enlightened
Anyone else going into LS4 \"new date\" withdrawl?

Mannnnnn,,,,,,,, I have sooooooooooo been looking forward to the LS4 for sooooooooooo long and it was going to be my Christmas present. I was so looking forward to using it this Fall when I get the most use out of my flashlights.

*sigh*

Now it's next March. *sigh* I check this forum weekly in the hopes that Peter posts a, "BIG SURPRISE! Arc LS4s are now available!!!" message. LOL!

*sigh*

It never happens.

Christmas 2003 has been ruined. LOL!

BullPar

Newly Enlightened
Re: Anyone else going into LS4

Yepper. In fact kindof upset me because i had saved for it. And when it was pushed back till march or april I Bought a surefire L4. Oh well

Forge

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
BullPar said:
Yepper. In fact kindof upset me because i had saved for it. And when it was pushed back till march or april I Bought a surefire L4. Oh well

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to admit I'm having similar thoughts. I have the money but now it's March. *sigh*

Those Surefire L4s sure look tempting.

There is also no way to be sure it's even going to be March either. The dates been changed a number of times. :-(

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

I know this is an ARC thread, however all those folks not purchasing an L4 are doing themselves a diss-service. You're missing out on a great light. Purchase an L4 now and it still gives you adequate time to save for an LS4.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast

The LS4 needed to be delayed,
The Luxeon III has shown up and the output of them indicates at least 65 lumens at 700mA. The LS4 punches out 700mA at it's highest setting so the Luxeon III would be an obvious addition to the design. Peter will have to reprogram the light to allow more "boost" time since the new LED can handle it.
Just speculation on my part, it would seem to be a good idea to incorporate the Luxeon III into the LS4. Keep an eye on the modders forum to see how this "new" luxeon handles the heat.

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmm... 3 watter in the LS4... Same lumens as an E2e in a package almost half the length. THAT would be something worth waiting for...

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yep!

I was going to wait and not buy anylights, but I couldn't help myself. When a good price came along on a KL4 I picked it up and swapped it with a KL1 on my E1e body. I think that will hold me over till the LS4.

GregR

Status
Not open for further replies.