• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS *PRICE DROP* 5Mega 3 Inch Turbo Head Megallinium Ican Kit w Soft Start

nbjly

Enlightened
I will part this out if *all* of the parts are sold, and the interested parties can work out how it gets paid for and distributed. If I have to do that it will

cost $5 extra for each package and I will ship when all payments arrive.

:takeit: gets it and takes precedence over any PM's, questions or pending deals - all prices include USPS Priority Mail w Delivery

Confirmation to the USA, International must use signature delivery *sorry no exceptions* PM for details.

I prefer USPS Money Orders, and If you are a trusted member I will ship when you say the MO is on the way. It is more work but it is the correct thing to do. Paypal accepted.

This 5Mega 3 inch head is the only one produced like this, "unfinished" because it didn't have the last cuts made on it before being grey anodized. Includes 5Mage Bi=Pin adapter, shims, spacers 1185 and 1164 bulbs. Soft start has three levels of brightness and fits Megallinium tail caps, no adapter for M6, it also fits Surefire C Size tail caps. This head will also fit Surefire M Series bodies and Maglite D Size bodies. I really liked this but need my Mega for an MZOX-4. $<<NOW $299>>325 complete

<<SOLD>>Veleno E1e 3 speed L-M-H HiCRI single cell <<SOLD>> $55 <<SOLD>>

Last edited:

benthiccracker

Enlightened
Re: WTS 5Mega 3 Inch Megallinium Ican Kit w Soft Start And Veleno E1e HiCRI Drop in

I'll take it: Veleno Dropin. Please send me paypal.