Olight M21-X Warrior: is it a good flashilight?

Adriano

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I'd like to know about Olight M21-X Warrior throw and beam. Is it a good flashlight?
Can you suggest a trustworthy store with a good price and free shipping?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Adriano

Newly Enlightened
I don't understand why nobody knows a flashlight so much interesting.

fishndad

Enlightened
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?323005-Olight-M21X-Review-A-Layman-s-Perspective

If you type in the flashlight you are interested in followed by'' Review'' into the google search bar,
Its likely there will be a link directly to a CPF members review. Many of these guys do exillent reviews and
they really like knowing they can help others to make purchases they are likely to not regret.

As to where to purchase from not sure about the rules here but i will say it.
GOINGEAR. They have been very very fast at shipping my lights.I dont pay for shipping and still get lights in no more
than 4 days. I say that knowing i have gottin lights in 3days after order was placed FREE.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Olight is a great flashlight manufacturer. I have several Olights. The M21-X is an excellent flashlight with one exception. I find it uncomfortable to hold.

Adriano

Newly Enlightened
Good! Is Zebralight SC600 better? I have just known ZL gives greenish beam. In the forest also there is much greenish. Do you tink all that geenish will worry me?

Last edited: