Zebra SC600 Battery Length

Flask

Newly Enlightened
Hi All
I have a Zebra Light SC600 on the way, and looking for some batteries for it.
Problem is , on their website they say "Battery: One 18650 size (up to 67mm long)"
all the 18650's I see are 68mm long, wondering if they will the SC600.
I am living in Canada and now that US companies can't mail them internationally wondering if anyone has link to someplace to get them in Canada, need a good charger also.

Any help is very much appreciated.
Thanks

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
The shortest decent quality (panasonic cell) 18650 3100 mah is the Eagletac. I have one in my SC600w and it fits just fine.

I have also tried Redilast and AW. I hated the way the AW ones fit because they were longer and the raised nubs on the Neg end which caught on the spring as you twisted the tailcap on. The Redilast are even longer so I wouldn't recommend those.

I would go with the Eagletac, no known issues, price is decent, size is smallest.

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am living in Canada and now that US companies can't mail them internationally wondering if anyone has link to someplace to get them in Canada, need a good charger also.

I don't know about where to get cells. But for a charger go to 4Sevens Canada site and pick up the 4Sevens brand charger for around $25. Less with CPF discount. It performs well, is reasonably priced, and 4sevens is committed to providing a safe product. Other cheaper chargers can be dangerous.

Flask

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Guys
Eagletac's an charger are on the way.
Kind of a bummer that one has to wait up to 6 weeks for the SC600

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use EagleTac 3100s in my SC-600 and they work fine. I also got some Pannie NCR18650A unprotected cells, which are a good deal shorter than the ETs and they work fine, as well.

Chris

prof student

Enlightened

I have been out of the loop since last year (after I spent way too much $ on Malkoff drop-ins & some SF lights), but please elaborate on that.

Thanks.

weklund

Enlightened

I am running my SC600W on protected Panasonic 18650 3100mAh ...... Excellent batteries ...... :devil:

31001.JPG

31002.JPG

Last edited: