Thrunite Ti (1xAAA 0.04 to 60 lumen) for 5$ total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

server

Newly Enlightened

Xiotis

Newly Enlightened
Ordered one too! I think there are only a few dozens left. For this price i hope everyone manages to snap one!

SPNKr

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the tip, ordered one too. They said only 10 were available and the page disappeared after I placed my order, so I might've gotten the last one :/

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
There were 87 in stock when when I made my order this morning. The site only opened last weekend sometime, so the order numbers are still in the double digits this morning ;)

Streamer

Enlightened
Well I'll be darned..just got one for $5 ...yep, firefly version... Cool..hope it comes through.

Last edited:

explorerlyon

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered mine. Says there are 4,998 in stock. These are the Firefly version.

melty

Newly Enlightened
Product was showing as "Not Found" earlier, but is in stock now. My order just went through. Thank you for sharing!

My favorite quote from the checkout process:

Checkout Success Sample Text ...

A few words about the approximate shipping time or your processing policy would be put here.

This section of text is from the Define Pages Editor located under Tools in the Admin.

:laughing:

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't see where they specified the firefly version, both are detailed on the product page.
I asked if they can do the 3 lumen, and in green finish. We'll see.

This is a great deal!

Xiotis

Newly Enlightened
Anyone knows how bright this firefly mode is? What could be useful for? 0.04???!!

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got 4 of the firefly mode Ti's already, and the firefly mode is more like .08 than .04 and the reflector throws it enough that it's great for navigating with night adjusted eyes. For $5 get one, you won't regret it. (except that you'll realize you love low low modes and will end up buying an Several other lights before finding the Jetbeam RRT01 for the ultimate ultra low settin of .001 lumens too quench the thirst for ultimate light control) :grin2:

Last edited:

Xiotis

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info CH!
No, i wont regret it! I have already ordered one this morning but just now i found out that there is a firefly mode in it!

Divine_Madcat

Newly Enlightened
In for one... :)

(And maybe another one for my dad.. surprise him when it arrives at his doorstep.. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts