Eoslamp SMA12

fishndad

Enlightened
I was unable to find a review of this light so i bought one anyway.

Well for $65. the quality overall seams fair.it comes with a nice pocket clip that doesnt screw directly
into the body.Rather it has very small bolts that hold it on from the inside ring where the tailcap switch button is.
Actually the lanyard slots kind of strange like an afterthought but no biggie.
The light comes with spare o-ring,switch,nice lanyard(nicer than jetbeam or 4sevens in my opinion)and
a spare GITD switch cover. It has 8 modes l,m,h,t,sos,two beacons and strobe.The tailcap doesnt come off
only the head can be removed.It uses 1 AA and will accept 14500.About 93mm(3 5/8")x10mm(3/4").
Over all i like it.Its not a PA10 thats for sure but then again its not trying to be.
Im not sure that $65. isnt a little high for what you get however that seems to be a trend with many lights.
I paid $100. for my RRT01 and i love that light but still slightly over priced.Anyway as i said i like it
and cant wait to get to work and see how it performs.

fishndad

Enlightened
well heres what i got so far.
regular AA has a nice beam less ringy than my RRT01,PC10 and even equal to my M11R I just recieved today.
Not as bright but I put rcr123 in the other 3 and dont have a 14500 for the Eoslamp yet.
The light is yellowishand soft, nice i think.The body has a texture much like the M11r in natural finish.
Im telling ya i dont know enough to be a "flashlight snob" . So IMO this light is as nice as 3 others $70. to $100.
I hope it holds up well and doesnt prove me wrong. The only problen was the site i ordered it from
took 3weeks to get here.I ordered my M11R from GOINGEAR on 5/30 wednesday and recieved it 6/2 saturday using
there free shipping option,very impressed with that company.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was unable to find a review of this light
so why dont you review it? :devil:

btw, some customers open a thread and share their amazon like quick thoughts about their -just-got- flashlight purchase in a single commentary (post) and then title the thread "Review: Eoslamp SMA12" or "Eoslamp SMA12 reviewed" instead of humbly titling
the thread "Got my Eoslamp SMA12 finally, luv it so far!". i cant decide if i find that funny or offunsive lol

Last edited:

fishndad

Enlightened
wow! Please let me know if i can offind you further. It sound like that shoud be pretty easy. Im deffinately up for the task.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
please rename your thread (title) to "REVIEW: Eoslamp SMA12" and i will find myself offound further :D
the fred i was referring to was a first poster's who was then never seen again. btw, yesterday i had fish soup and today the same!! sorry for the offuntopic ;)

Mr_Moe

Newly Enlightened
so why dont you review it? :devil:

btw, some customers open a thread and share their amazon like quick thoughts about their -just-got- flashlight purchase in a single commentary (post) and then title the thread "Review: Eoslamp SMA12" or "Eoslamp SMA12 reviewed" instead of humbly titling
the thread "Got my Eoslamp SMA12 finally, luv it so far!". i cant decide if i find that funny or offunsive lol

Was that really necessary?

Trevilux

Enlightened
Now Eoslamp SMA12 with XP-G2, received today.:party:

8ydGltn.jpg

Latest posts