• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Rubberized McGizmo Aleph 3 w/ 2x123 body & standard bald tail

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Rubberized McGizmo A3, EDC Ultimate 60 w/ P4 (SOLD), Ganp Aleph 1 clone (SOLD)

Hello all.

This thread is being resurrected from the depths (so I don't have to re-type...just add)!

This light is from one of Don's old "Garage sales" of unique lights he has laying around.

Rubberized McGizmo Aleph 3 w/ 2x123 body & standard bald tail

It's rubberized (expensive process) (that's why there aren't many around).

LE is original. My guess is a Lux III. Downboy convertor. Beautiful beam, but with an A3 head, how can you go wrong! It's ready for an upgrade if that's your thing.

Never carried except to walk dogs. Never pocketed.

Has a few marks, on the top of the tail cap, face of the head, and one mark on the head itself, where the rubber coating has been "worn". Overall 95% light, but not perfect.

$200...$175 shipped USA. Paypal please (josephmilton (at) mac (dot) com

IIRC, I spent $250 for this light a while ago!

Thanks everyone!

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

Next is my first "custom" light, after a few years of Surefires! Bought this back in 2008-ish.

EDC Ultimate 60 with a P4 upgrade.

I know little about it anymore, as I deleted the message from the seller years ago.

It has a GITD ring under the glass, it's bright, and like all other pre-novatac lights, has a good deal of programming in it.

Could it use a new LED - sure. Not really needed, but hey, that's what we do!

Condition is great. I can only find a mark in the knurling, and that is light.

$110...$100 shipped (SOLD), paypal, lower 48. I think I paid $175 or a little more back in the day!

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

And what about a Ganp Host. He didn't make many of these at all. This is just for the host (add your own Light Engine). AL body is anodized, and has one speck missing in the tailcap. Lovely light, but without a clip, it didn't get any attention!

SOLD $140 shipped, paypal, lower 48. SOLD

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

Last edited:

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
It is a clicky. The LE is one stage of brightness. Not sure what the McE2S is...dumb on the McGizmo lingo! Tough coating...not sure. I don't want to find out!

archimedes

Flashaholic
It is a clicky. The LE is one stage of brightness. Not sure what the McE2S is...dumb on the McGizmo lingo! Tough coating...not sure. I don't want to find out!

The McE2S is the 2-stage twisty switch (also Aleph-compatible), instead of the McClicky.

Thanks for the info ... really interesting light you have up for sale here - good luck with sale!

moeman

Enlightened
I think I had one with this type of coating. Mine was tan. It will scratch and wear. I would say it is maybe like a type 2 Ano in toughness maybe?

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Re: Rubberized McGizmo Aleph 3, EDC Ultimate, Ganp host

Adding a few lights if anyone wants some winter-time lights I have been hoarding!

Last edited: