Whats new for June?

biglights

Enlightened
So far this month I have purchased a Preon II Highr Cri, Thrunite Ti, and Sunwayman V11R Warm Limited Edition . We are only three days into June, man I need to pace myself. What do you guys have coming so far?

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
So far, I've been happy with the C2 that I've lego'd.

However, I have three LM21's waiting for me at the post office. They were supposed to have been delivered on Saturday early afternoon, but I didn't notice the mailman ringing the bell, so all I got was a pink USPS delivery notice slip. Obviously, I can't pick them up until Monday, so I'm a little annoyed.

Also, I have a customized version of DEFT-edc, that saabluster was gracious enough to modify for me, being shipped soon. It consists of optics from DEFT-edc Enthusiast and non-standard multi-voltage driver stuffed inside a stock DEFT-edc body.

After that, I might order a CR123A body for my Quark X LVH Tactical.

No further plans after that, for now.

karnevil

Newly Enlightened
I just placed an order for a Zebralight SC51w. No further plans right now. Next light on my list is a big thrower, but I'll hold out on getting one until it gets closer to winter. The days are just too long right now.

sassaquin

Enlightened
Placed a pre-order tonight for a MBI Core Ti (polished) - scheduled to ship July 30.

Also, got in on the Thrunite Ti $5 special, it was much too good of a deal to pass up.

Creezy

Newly Enlightened
Looking to get the EagleTac D25LC2 XM-L T6 and get into the 18650 game

davyro

Enlightened
Hopefully my HDS 120E will have a new nichia 219 LED succesfully fitted,i know it's not a new light but it will be like a new one........fingers crossed

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
No idea, but I gave myself a healthy budget for the next surplus store trip and I'm hoping to come back with something fun.

rockhong01

Newly Enlightened
Re: FLaSHLiGHT you BouGHT THiS MoNTH? JuNe 2012.

I bought an ArmyTek predator and put it in the glovebox of my car. I think it should meet my demand of a flashlight put on the car.

yliu

Enlightened

Bought a Sunwayman V10R and a M10R for the price of a V10R... They were on a discount and I could not miss the oppurtunity.

melty

Newly Enlightened

SC600w

Waiting for DQG Titanium pre-order to ship.

lightjunction

Newly Enlightened
EagleTac D25 Ti series this week and the end of the month NiteCore's Explorer series. June is a busy month. Good luck to you and your wallet!

Light Junction Jeff

JemR

Newly Enlightened

Fenix E05. For my keychain. Simple and solid.

dmkatz76

Newly Enlightened

Thrunite Ti ($5 - can't beat that), ET D25A Clicky.

Danielight

Enlightened

Ordered a Thrunite Ti for the $10.99 special promotional price. Like taking a pig in a poke ... not sure which model or color. I'm hoping to get a blue or gold 3/60 lumen model (already have a black "firefly"), but for $10.99 I'm not gonna complain! Apparently ships from China after June 15th, so I'll have to be patient. :sigh:

wwilson

Newly Enlightened
Got a free Coast flashlight coming, a Thrunite Ti on the way soon, a Fenix LD01 en route and some Surefire parts coming from warranty issues...

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received the new Streamlight Protac HL. A very nice light, and i like the programability that allows single (hi) mode of operation.