• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED Liteflux LF2XT Nat HA

Flucero28

Enlightened
Hey guys,

This light is awesome just Maybe not for me. This one is neutral XPE, has dark sucks Ti clip, stock switch as well as KUKU Ti switch with blue trit. Box and all original accessories except for the user manual included. Interested in jetbeam TCR2, macs customs etc. will consider all reasonable offers. I'll have a pic up in a bit. Id rate condition as great with a couple pin pricks I cannot photograph (all I have is my cell phone) it has been carried so its not 100% mint.

Thanks!

Frank

4726dacf-9646-b855.jpg

4726dacf-9654-e820.jpg

4726dacf-965f-3f4f.jpg

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: Liteflux LF2XT Nat HA

I will be interested to purchase outright (preferable) or trade with a Ti Mac EDC. Let me know?

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

What is the condition of the light?

Flucero28

Enlightened
A pin prick in the anno on. The bezel portion and a couple small nicks in the Ti switch that can be buffed out. I'd say great shape.

Flucero28

Enlightened
OP updated with pics, silgt ill pm you in a bit.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just cleared up a bunch of PMs just now...anyhoo give me a few mins will clear up some space

Flucero28

Enlightened
Pm sent silgt, havent heard from you and would like to confirm the light has shipped?

Flucero28

Enlightened
Silgt, still no confirmation light has shipped, or receipt of pp funds and you were on posting in another thread here yesterday. Inbox is full also. What gives?
I'm getting pretty concearned at this point.

Frank

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Silgt, still no confirmation light has shipped, or receipt of pp funds and you were on posting in another thread here yesterday. Inbox is full also. What gives?
I'm getting pretty concearned at this point.

Frank

So you traded (and shipped) him this light, for a light of his + $, and he hasn't paid you, or given you confirmation that he shipped the light he traded to you? If this is all true, I wish you luck.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
So you traded (and shipped) him this light, for a light of his + $, and he hasn't paid you, or given you confirmation that he shipped the light he traded to you? If this is all true, I wish you luck.

Flucero28 didn't ship the light out to Silgt yet and didn't email him so I don't see the point of this public claim... :thinking:
Work things out guys.

Flucero28

Enlightened
First off Edit: compasillo, I DID send my light out. My intention isn't to go public, this is the only form of communication I have with silgt since his inbox is full. Please Don't make allegations that are inaccurate please. Im not trying to stir a hornets nest or make silgt look bad, I'm not being unreasonable, I think most people would be worried by now with a lack of communication.

Sorry F250 I confused you and compasillo.

Thanks for all the help guys im really hoping I get this sorted out.

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for the late late update on this matter...Frank didn't tell me he shipped the light, but as I ONLY just received it this morning (20mins ago), so I rightly owe Frank an explaination

I moved house this past week and it didn't went too well with multiple items misplaced. (I did informed Frank about this matter) The error on my part was having to make an urgent overseas trip without updating Frank on this matter, which I should apologize directly to him as my situation is no concern of his! It was never a matter of exercising my part as the matter involved is not large, but a man have to take care of his family and business first.

To cut a long story short and to clarify any misunderstanding on this matter, as since you have done your part of bargain and I have not, it should be my task to make things right and I will offer to purchase you a new light (or replacement value) to replace the one that I'm still trying to locate (1 hard case of flashlights was unfortunately, misplaced in the move?!?).

Frank, my apologies as I was just too busy with multiple things at the same time. Since I didn't know that you've already sent your light to me, I did let it slip while I attended other matter, so please contact me by email and clarify the amount I need to pay you for a replacement light and I will get you payment to settle this issue within the next 24 hours.

My email: [email protected]

Thank you Ramon I appreciate your concern & your help brother!

Shyan

Update: matter now solved.

Also apologies to several friends who have difficulties contacting me this past weeks. You can reach me at the email above. I will be back and running in 2 weeks time hunting for more lights :D

Last edited:

Flucero28

Enlightened
Shyan,

I don't blame you one bit, family ALWAYS comes first. I will contact you via email now to get this all sorted out, thank you very much for responding and clarifying things up. Thanks again to compasillo also!

Frank

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
...If this is all true, I wish you luck.

No luck needed bro...we're a small community here and I would like to think we're all honorable gents here. Besides with the amount of dollars we spent on this hobby, I won't be running off with a few dollars worth of lights, right? But my timing was totally screwed and I have to put my hands up and apologized to Frank here and in private. Thank you for your concern...

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Soooooo, what exactly did I say that was off base? I was wishing all got worked out, and I seem to be the one getting scolded here? Whatever guys, work it our via PM if you don't want others making comments on your situation...

PS to Slight...I'm obviously not your "bro"

Flucero28

Enlightened
No one said anything off base, I'm sorry if I came across that way guys. I could not pm, inbox was full so this was my last resort at contact and I was getting frustrated. Silgt is a stand up guy and everything has been squared away. Thanks for all the assistance and concern. CPF rocks!

Frank