• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Mac's Custom Tri-EDC Damascus, neutral emitters

chris975d

Newly Enlightened
Just took delivery of this beauty today. Brand new Mac's Custom Tri-EDC Damascus steel with pocket clip. Neutral emitters. Wanted to wait and see how this one stacked up to my recently acquired JHanko Damascus D10, and although this one is gorgeous, the JHanko is the definite keeper for me. So, I'm offering this Mac's Damascus up for sale (for a limited time) for what I have in it.

Again, the light literally just came out of the box a couple of hours ago, and is in pristine shape. Price is what I paid,***SOLD*** $828 ($799 plus $29 for clip option) PLUS shipping/insurance (via US Postal Service). Payment to be made via Paypal (I'll eat the PayPal fees). This sale will definitely be a USA only sale, as I'm not risking this light with overseas shipment. Save yourself the insanely long wait and get one of these within a week!

First "I'll take it" in the thread gets it, followed by prompt payment via PayPal to chris975d at hotmail dot com.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

dsc0269t.jpg

dsc0270yl.jpg

dsc0271eq.jpg

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mac's Custom Tri-EDC Damascus, neutral emitters

What a great looking light...

Draven451

Enlightened
Chris975d,

Wow you have one nice collection!

GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh well.....I saw this yesterday evening and just can't shake that sick feeling of....."I gotta have it" so I'll take it Chris! I'll send PayPal and I guess I'll dump a few McGizmos so the wife doesn't have a canary over the bank account.

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh well.....I saw this yesterday evening and just can't shake that sick feeling of....."I gotta have it" so I'll take it Chris! I'll send PayPal and I guess I'll dump a few McGizmos so the wife doesn't have a canary over the bank account.

Gonna sell that McLux III PD XM-L neutral you got from Chris a while back?

chris975d

Newly Enlightened

Thanks Karl! Payment received. This one is sold.

ffemt6263

Enlightened
So Karl...havent seen the sales threads yet. What mcgizmos are you going to let someone else enjoy? Always look forward to your sales threads. Always something amazing. By the way great catch with the da mac. Beautiful light!