My small but growing collection.

HunterSon

Enlightened
This is my first attempt to share my growing collection with fellow CPFers.

The lights are, from left to right:
-KL4 on an E1e body (suprisingly bright and so far the battery has 2.5 hours use on it)
-McLux 1X123 with an E1e+MN01 lamp (waiting for another led mod)
-E2O Outdoorsman (nice light but I am spoiled by luxeons, so it is sold)
-TL-2 LED (very good output and throw, a real bargin)
-McLux-PR-BK-R2H-DB600 on a McLux 2X123 battery pack made by D.Mc. (tied for longest throwing light I have)
-Modified E2e bezel with an E-McModule Q3J MM+WO 750 on a TW3 body running on 2AAs made by Chief_Wiggum (loooong runtime on 2AAs)
-TL-3 LED (very bright with huge sidespill, for sale)
-6P+KT1 with a 5 watt LS powered by a BB750, made by Katokichi (tied for longest throwing light with the McLux PR but is much brighter overall)
-ARC AA (I love this light)
-CMG Infinity Ultra (wife's fishing light)
-SL TL 3AA Luxeon modded with a Q3J high dome (my first mod, very bright and white compared to before, tight hotspot, little sidespill)

Line_up1.jpg

Line_up2.jpg

Hope you like them as much as I do. Thank you CPF members for getting me into a most interesting hobby.

Negeltu

Enlightened
Bigger collection than I have.. I only have 3 lights and they are cheapies..lol. Good looking mess of lights you got there...

richpalm

Banned
Very cool! Especially #5 from the left. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

See me first when you get tired of that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Rich

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great Collection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif What no doubles for backup? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am impressed. A lot of lumens in a small area. Remember! never cross the beams. it would be bad, very bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't care what my cousins say about Newfies, that's a damm nice collection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

GregR

P.S. actually they say alot of nice things about Newfies.

HunterSon

Enlightened
Thanks everyone, Double_A you know some people who have been to the Rock? In case anyone is wondering the Island of Newfoundland has nothing to do with the wrestler, it has been known as the Rock for a very long time. Mainly because of it's rugged coastline and the fact that it is all rock.

HunterSon

Enlightened
Pi:
Considering I had to go out and buy my first soldering iron to do it, it was pretty easy. I used a 3/8 nut to remove the hex shaped retainer ring and after that the Luxeon star / mounting plate and switch come right out. Unsolder the wires on the star and pop it off the plate, the pop the new star on the plate and resolder. Put it all back together and Ta-Da! It works! It helps of you have the right toold to hold the pieces while you solder. I didn't so I burned myself a few times.

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice collection, HunterSon, though it still beats me why you sold that 3 cell black McLux. Not that im complaining /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I have evil plans for that thing, involving a DSpeck E2C, Katochiki module and an SRTH (if i can ever find one).
But that 6P/KT looks very smart indeed. Is that a clicky tailcap on there?

HunterSon

Enlightened
Yes it is. You know how it goes with flashaholism. One day you have to have something, later it gets sacrificed for something else. Then you may find you want a similar item again. That is why the BST is so handy.