4 sevens

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishndad

Enlightened
so David doesnt like my public opinion well 8 years in the USAF. 1986 to 1994 and I cant voice my opinion on this forum. well i suppose i should say goodby to all cuz i sure im banned know.Its too bad that censorship
has found it way onto this forum.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
There's a difference between free speech, and courtesy.

The expression is something like the right to swing your fist ends where another man's nose begins.

The mods felt you took an issue that would normally be handled by you and the manufacturer, pretty much as you had done...but, w/o making a thread about it.

As the point of the thread WASN'T poor customer service, or slamming them for making a light and advertising it deceptively, or even saying you would not buy another one, etc...it really only existed as what the mods consider an inflammatory thread. What you SAID in it, ironically, wasn't even that inflammatory other than the opening gambit. You took responsibility for your oops on the UI checking etc, and, really, I thought you were pretty open minded after you had a chance to cool off.

They do the same for surefire threads, even though they are not an advertiser...because about ALL the SF threads turn into flame wars.

As your thread contained no real info a person searching/researching would likely wade through, was subjective, and had a title that would be expected upset an advertiser and supporter of the forum, there was no real need to keep it open. They did NOT delete it..its THERE. Its just closed to FURTHER comment....as MANY threads are when they have grown to a a stagnation point, etc.

So, 8 years in the AF wasn't wasted...your words will live on forever.

CENSORSHIP would have been deleting it.

:D

So what lures are you getting?

fishndad

Enlightened
DITO.

Rapala husky jerks and im running low on the om gamagatsu 3ot extra wide gap hooks

Thanks

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
so David doesnt like my public opinion well 8 years in the USAF. 1986 to 1994 and I cant voice my opinion on this forum. well i suppose i should say goodby to all cuz i sure im banned know.Its too bad that censorship
has found it way onto this forum.
is this another inflammatory thread?

Norm

Retired Administrator
What's the problem fishndad? David says his addressing your problem and asked for the thread to be closed.

You have already had your fair say on the matter, your other thread lasted way longer than it should have and you seem to have it all sorted here

sevens has responded with an RMA# and i have no doubs they will repair or replace my light.Please understand
never have i gotten any run around and there time frame in responce to my emails have been reasonable and professional.
There is no doubt i may have overreacted with some of my comments.As a consumer i am responsible for any and all
research.There is no doubt that at some point i will purchase another 4seven and i Apologize to all for getting upset.

Why start a thread just to ***** about how poorly you've been treated.

Norm

Thread Closed

Please PM me if you want to discuss you treatment here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts