MARLINS WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ITS ALL OVER THE MARLINS HAVE WON!!!!sorry for caps.im from fla so its kewl but im not a big baseball fan

Tomas

Banned
Five hit shutout for the 23 year old pitcher, too!

Neat!!!

AND he made the last out of the game/series unassisted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(BTW: They EARNED the win. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I won another bet with a diehard Yankee fan that I work with in San Francisco and he's never even been to New York. Way to go Marlins, way to go National League.

BlindTiger

Newly Enlightened
Excellent game. NL pitchers dominated them.
Next year, the cubbies. from a native ny'er.
used to like the Yankees in the seventies but it's changed since then. I had stuff thrown at me and my friend.
Also, good to see Dontrell willis coming from the Carolina mudcats.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
now i just wish my dolphins would make it to the superbowl!!!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Maybe the Mariners will win the World Series next year, and the Seahawks will win the Superbowl next year.
Or if either team doesn't win, just BEING at the games would suffice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Raggie, I'm planning a trip to the Keys sometime in Jan/Feb. Maybe I could stop by and see ya.

Dolphins in the Super Bowl? That's like wishing the Bucs would winn the Super Bowl. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
DavidW said:
Hey Raggie, I'm planning a trip to the Keys sometime in Jan/Feb. Maybe I could stop by and see ya.

Dolphins in the Super Bowl? That's like wishing the Bucs would winn the Super Bowl. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]that would be great but i live in georgia now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif.i miss the keys when used to fish down there a lot.long drive though.but lots a kewl bars.i keep thinking a moveing back down there but never do .i lived in many places down there margate.ft lauderdale north lauderdale pompano west palm beach.etc etc.only bad thing is its geting to be lotsa crime down there